got my bike.. no owner's manual!?

zcypher

Hey everyone!

Got my white 2013 FZ6R a couple days ago:

http://flickr.com/gp/98062368@N02/hW1s1o

Goes without saying that I love it. It's amazing! It's my first bike, I'm pretty happy with my choice (was looking at the SV650 at first). Has everything I need, more than enough power to have fun and incredibly easy to ride and much more tame/forgiving than I was expecting!

Anyways, I am kind of pissed at the dealer. I didn't even get an owner's manual. Is that normal nowadays? I've always had owner's manuals included any time I purchased a car. Is this different for motorcycles? I couldn't find a link to the 2013 owner's manual on Yamaha's website or anywhere for that matter. Even after signing up for "My yamaha", I still don't see anything about it.

Do I really have to go back to the dealer and hassle them for this? I was so glad to be outta there and ride my new bike! I don't really want to go back until my first service haha.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

zcypher

under the seat eh, never crossed my mind. it's probably there then, i'll check! thanks, i love this forum already :D

as for the download link provided, not sure if there are any meaningful differences, but I'm in Canada, and my paperwork says FZ6RDW (I think) which is a little different.

will check the seat when home...

can't wait to keep riding!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member