Got a few gooodies comin

FZ6RGUY

Well i have had my bike for almost two weeks and love it. I have over 150 miles on it and it has been real hot hear in IL. I ended up selling my car that was not needed and MADE a pretty sweet order from my local dealer that i have a few very good friends at. I ordered the TB Carbon full exhaust, ASV black levers, CW fender delete, Proton flush mounts and a PCV. So needless to say. I am Slightly excited to get this stuff. I will for sure post pics and that when i get the stuff. This should be a good start. I eventually want the rear cowl and a few other things to. Can't wait for the exhaust though.

You will love the exhaust. i had mine installed about 2 weeks back now makes me want to ride the bike all the damn time. How long of a wait time are they telling you for the flushmounts? i ordered mine last month and still havent arrived.

Nasty yea i can't wait. I am sure it is gonna be sick. I have had many quads and never ran TB exhaust but it looks sick and vids online make it sound pretty darn good. As for the Flush mounts. I should have them tomorrow. The dealer i ordered them from said tomorrow. I know they can locate stuff. This was coming from the parts manager their to and is a good friend of mine. SOOOO I hope to get them tomorrow.

King, do you have pics of the exhaust on your bike? I have the exact same bike as you.

marthy, what exactly are these for? I actually put block off plates on a friends R1. Is it emission stuff? What is the result?

Thanks

marthy, is this something you sell? would this be something on the fz that i would want to do when installing a pc5, flush mounts and exhaust? Meaning tank has to come off to do the block offs?

Found it. cool i am gonna order those also. might as well seing i will have this all off.

Thanks

Well i got the PROTON flush mounts and Competition works FE and it looks sick. Protons went on easy as can be. FE was also easy as can be. I do work on cars and bikes for a living but it was all very easy. Here is a pic. I will get pics later with my nikon also. Also what do you guys think of it without the rear grab handle? I am 50/50 on it!

Attachments

• photo-49.jpg
    photo-49.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 38
  • photo-50.jpg
    photo-50.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 40
Well i got the PROTON flush mounts and Competition works FE and it looks sick. Protons went on easy as can be. FE was also easy as can be. I do work on cars and bikes for a living but it was all very easy. Here is a pic. I will get pics later with my nikon also. Also what do you guys think of it without the rear grab handle? I am 50/50 on it!

Did you have to do anything special with the turn signals that came with the competition werks FE and the proton flushies to get them to blink at the same time?

I have yet to install the proton flushmounts, but have the CW fender eliminator on my bike already

Well i have had my bike for almost two weeks and love it. I have over 150 miles on it and it has been real hot hear in IL. I ended up selling my car that was not needed and MADE a pretty sweet order from my local dealer that i have a few very good friends at. I ordered the TB Carbon full exhaust, ASV black levers, CW fender delete, Proton flush mounts and a PCV. So needless to say. I am Slightly excited to get this stuff. I will for sure post pics and that when i get the stuff. This should be a good start. I eventually want the rear cowl and a few other things to. Can't wait for the exhaust though.

good for you bro, im jealous :rolleyes:

Nasty so do mine. I have protons set to reg flash and my rears go fast noe along with indicator on dash. No big deal to me. Oh i just ordered grave block off plates also.:)

Yea not totally sure on rear grab handle. I agree that it looks like something is missing. :(

I remove the rear grab handle on my 6R soon after I got it. (last year) I feel the back looks cleaner without it,,but it is a personal decission.

Picture with my camera

Attachments

• DSC_0231.jpg
    DSC_0231.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 36

Back