GoPro video of dumb drivers

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

FastFreddy

Jokes aside, you really do have to expect everything any times there is a car, parked car, side road, intersection, dog, kid with ball, mum with pram etc

Cats and chickens though, they seem to be able to dart out of the way at the last second, we are safe near them.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

D52

I've almost slammed into deer, but I think that's the only thing you can't anticipate, it's pucker and pray!

I never thought I would get chased by a dog, but I've had about 3 dogs break lose from their owners grasp to run me down. Once was test driving my wife's Ninja 250. It's scary when you got full throttle and the dog is still gaining on you ;) Remember what they tell you in BRC, slow down and then accelerate hard when dog is coming from your side. Unfortunately, on the Ninja the dog was coming from directly behind me.
I clipped a deer that jumped in front of me shortly after I purchased my 6R. I don't recommend it. Took out the turn signal, scuffed the left fairing a bit and hit my knee, but I was still on two wheels! Scary $#!+