GoPro HD Test Vid

JSP

Super Moderator
Here is my first FZ6R test with the GoPro. I mounted it to the side fairing, low, with the suction cup. I dont trust the suction cup at all. I will definitely tether it in the future. It didnt fall or anything, just scary haha.

Camera got a little wet as it was well... a little wet outside. Thought it still turned out pretty well though.

Can watch in HD if you go to actual youtube i guess...?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y13dqWIHvD4"]YouTube- FZ6R GoPro HD Test small.mpg[/ame]

Last edited:

MikeN02

Have you've tried mounting it on the gas tank with suction cup? I tried that way with a regular camcorder with AIS Image stability and it still vibrated like crazy. I don't like the side fairing because I check on it every 3 minutes.

JSP

Super Moderator
Have you've tried mounting it on the gas tank with suction cup? I tried that way with a regular camcorder with AIS Image stability and it still vibrated like crazy. I don't like the side fairing because I check on it every 3 minutes.
Yeah i was doin the same thing. So afraid it was gonna bail on me. I love the shot angle though. I'll make up a tether (sp?) for some peace of mind. I did try on top of the gas tank and since my windshield is painted black, it cuts out the shot. Even with the extender on the arm its still not really good.