Good Deed of the Day/Week

MikeN02

Would like to know your good deed of the day/week, if not then you should start. Everyone in this world is struggling just like you are and it's always good to receive a helping hand.

Today I did a typical and let someone with less items than me at the store go ahead of me.

Also, my friend has a cbr f4i that's been down a lot and for his birthday he got a $400 gucci wallet from his wife that doesn't work so it's basically his money. Had to return the wallet that he didn't like anyways since his wife's suv's tires needed new ones.

Basically he didn't get anything for his birthday and what he wanted was to fix up his bike a little which has zip ties all over the fairing.

I felt kind of bad since his wife takes his money and uses it to buy purses etc so I thought of a way to help him by not actually giving him money. He's going to help me with fixing my bike a little and I ordered him a smoke double bubble windshield (no brand name like zero gravity or anything) and OEM mirrors. The fairings he wanted is too expensive for me and so are tires.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

ry-mac75

Met an older couple in vegas in line, waiting for a seat at Denny's. Told my buddy and I their 43rd anniversary was tomorrow. We sent them over a pile of dessert and told the server to send it with a happy anniversary message to them from us, but not until after we split.

MikeN02

Met an older couple in vegas in line, waiting for a seat at Denny's. Told my buddy and I their 43rd anniversary was tomorrow. We sent them over a pile of dessert and told the server to send it with a happy anniversary message to them from us, but not until after we split.
Wow that's great, I know most people wouldn't have the balls to do that because they love money so much. Personally I don't like money but I need it in this world to survive.

NYGirl

Helped a harley rider

Riding home yesterday, Big Scary Harley dude sitting on his bike on the side of the road, helmet off, crying (ok, he wasn't crying, but he was about to).

Apparently his kickstand wouldn't stay up and he couldn't get home with it like that.

Put a velcro strap around the frame/kickstand and he was on his merry way.

And he didn't kill me or call me a "Jap bike rider".

:rolleyes:

MikeN02

Saw a bike on the side of the freeway was a suzuki katana and pulled over after a long day at work.

Asked him if he needed help and he said his bike wouldn't start, so I push started him and we parted ways.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member