Good by fz6r was fun while you lasted

I don't know about that I don't think you can make s pure sport bike like this into an upright seater but hey I could be wrong
They should try to reverse rolls and turn a sport/super sport into a cruiser. And vespa/ruckus scooters into dirt bikes.

latony007

I don't know about that I don't think you can make s pure sport bike like this into an upright seater but hey I could be wrong
which leaves me pretty much the ninja 1000 and fz1 if i wanted to upgrade, which i dont at the moment. I would like to see some kind of cruiser seating with sport performance. i guess its just not possible or you figure someone would have done it.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Ravinx

Hey, i was wondering... Im trying to take off the 8th (saturday) to go to the renaissance with some people from work, was thinking after that i could go see you and since its a saturday off, maybe try the paves thing too if i could. Are you on call the 8th?

Then the 15th is my cousins wedding shower, so I am hoping to have that saturday off too!
No Im not oncall that weekend. Ren Faire sound fun. Want some company? I should have my rack on by then.

Am I really going to have to be the one to ask, where the **** are the pictures?
Hold your horses I just picked up the bike today like an hr ago. Will post picks once its light out.

To holdyou over heres the link to Kawi 2014 Ninja® 1000 ABS Sport - Kawasaki.com
I got the green one.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

DarkWing

No Im not oncall that weekend. Ren Faire sound fun. Want some company? I should have my rack on by then.
I have to double check... I think it opens on the 9th instead. But either way, I got approved for it off. Online at like hall of frames there is a coupon for 22 dollars for 2 tickets. Which is half off. Would you be down for taking me to the paves thing though we talked about before?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ravinx

I have to double check... I think it opens on the 9th instead. But either way, I got approved for it off. Online at like hall of frames there is a coupon for 22 dollars for 2 tickets. Which is half off. Would you be down for taking me to the paves thing though we talked about before?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
yeah sure. pavs is good place to shoot the sh*t. Bikes usually dont get started till about 6 or 7. classics get there around 5. so we can get there early and eat at YCs. its an awesome Mongolian place

Ravinx

Post pics when you can and give a good impression of the bike. I know it's soon, but you've ridden for a while on the 6R and possibly other bikes so you can compare it. I am really leaning towards the Ninja 1k for my next bike. Love my 6R though and don't feel the need to upgrade just yet. My wife would kill me after all the money I spent on my baby. Price tag for what you get in that bike is phenomenal, but so is the FZ1. I just have an affinity for full fairing. They're selling 2012 FZ1's right now for $7700 at a local dealership. Would've grabbed one in a heartbeat if I didn't have a bike.
thw 20miles Ive put on the bike already and I love this bike

latony007

The new green Machine with saddle bags. My bags do not come in until next week
i was sitting on an FZ1 this weekend and i gotta say the ninja is just a better looking bike. I dont like the half fairings at all. Although i never cared for the kawi green this is a great ride enjoy and be careful.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

I probably would have gone this route if the bike wasn't so tall.
really is it a lot taller than the fz-1? i sat on that this weekend and was surprised it seemed maybe half inch taller than the 6r

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Ravinx

OH you gotta see this thing with the Luggage on. Will post a pic tomorrow OM OM OM DROOLLLLLL!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member