Good by fz6r was fun while you lasted

Ravinx

Bought a 2013 ninja 1k today. so while I love my fz6r I needed a more powerful bike.

On that note I now have an unopened unused MotoD taillight for sale. Its the one they sent me asa replacement for the one Ibought in dec. LEt me know.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Ravinx

just noticed i put 2013.I meant 2014. I test rode it at the motorcycle show here over the weekend. I can also test ride at the dealership. They like me. I take the s100rr and the rc8 for rides too. but my back is to messed up to ride long periods in that position and I also can not afford the upkeep on those.

DarkWing

How much are you willing to part with that Moto tail light for? Kinda been wanting one.... =P

Ravinx

How much are you willing to part with that Moto tail light for? Kinda been wanting one.... =P
50 your here in AZ we can meetup and I can hand it to you
Florence is only bout an hr from me. We can always meet half way in Queen Creek somewhere. I can do it in 2 weeks. I dont pick up the new one till Friday then I am oncall next week and can not travel to far from myplace of work. let me know.

Last edited:

DarkWing

50 your here in AZ we can meetup and I can hand it to you
Sweet! I think i would like to take that off your hands... is it smoked? I forget if you said that in your original post. But I dont get paid till like the 7th... is it possible to take it off your hands maybe the following day? cash in hand? You said you're off on the weekends right?

Ravinx

Sweet! I think i would like to take that off your hands... is it smoked? I forget if you said that in your original post. But I dont get paid till like the 7th... is it possible to take it off your hands maybe the following day? cash in hand? You said you're off on the weekends right?
yeah smoked and that should be good. Im oncall till then

DarkWing

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

DarkWing

Florence is only bout an hr from me. We can always meet half way in Queen Creek somewhere. I can do it in 2 weeks. I dont pick up the new one till Friday then I am oncall next week and can not travel to far from myplace of work. let me know.
Hey, i was wondering... Im trying to take off the 8th (saturday) to go to the renaissance with some people from work, was thinking after that i could go see you and since its a saturday off, maybe try the paves thing too if i could. Are you on call the 8th?

Then the 15th is my cousins wedding shower, so I am hoping to have that saturday off too!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member