Going on a group ride today

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

See red

Have fun, don't be too judgemental. I ride with a couple of others once in a while, but adv folks are usual different from the average street folks. But we have fun on two wheels in almost ANY situation, and there is a lot anyone can learn from the different riding styles.

Alex6

Have fun, don't be too judgemental. I ride with a couple of others once in a while, but adv folks are usual different from the average street folks. But we have fun on two wheels in almost ANY situation, and there is a lot anyone can learn from the different riding styles.
What are the adv folks? :confused:

ive done group rides with the local charity of over 1000 bikers in a single group and the cops block off the intersections along the way so we have right away all the way to our destination. its really cool. but i usually ride in packs of 5 to 10, other than back and forth to work i dont ride alone very often. group riding is alot of fun. watch out for retards doing wheelies in traffic and swaying out of their stagger. and make sure someone experienced is sweeping the rear and the leader knows where the hell their going lol.. nothing like having to stop 10+ riders and try to explain you missed the turn off and you need to try and reassemble the group and backtrack.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

See red

What are the adv folks? :confused:

Those of us who ride long distances. Like across the country, to Alaska, South america, and are not stuck on the pavement. Dirt, gravel, fire roads, what ever... Just a different sort from the average urban rider. Not bad, just different.

Y

Y2too1KK

sounds nice. look forward to have such a group ride, that must be funny!:)