Givi V46

sammy56

So I just ordered the Givi V46 Topcase and Rack. Based on all the feedback on this site and throughout "web world" it seems that I will not be disappoointed...but we'll see. I have been using soft bags for some time and I really am looking forward to just locking up my helmet in the case (with room for my jacket too!!). I am sure I will still use my soft saddle bags since I am a packrat. Looking forward to tinkering with the bike again in order to install the rack!

toddjcruz

I opted for the E350 with backrest and the topcase rack. Wanted something not too big, enough for one helment. Added the V35's on the side to round out the bikes look. Don't really like the look of the bike with just to top case, looks like something sticking out there like its hanging from a ledge!

I had planned to get these at some point, thats why I didnt do the fender eliminator kit, this does a good job of making the fender look normal. Very happy with the side cases, you can get helmets in them and allows me to carry a lot of stuff on longer trips. I can keep a cooler in one, repair kits in the other as well as my mesh jacket or regular jacket so I can change out as the weather does. 8000 ft at Crater lake is a lot cooler than Bend Oregon! 95 vs 65, so its nice to be able to have enough storge to carry differnt jackets.

Attachments

Last edited:

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Mart Man FZ6R

+1 on the backdrop. But just think of how much better that picture would look with the faster blue 6R.:cool::D

sammy56

Your ride does look well put together. Hopefully my Cortech Sport Saddlebags will help with the size look of the V46 Topcase. Either way, I still hope to like having the space and relative ease of the Topcase.