Givi T489 Tanklock Bag...will it fit our bike?

I'm hoping someone might know the answer on this. I was looking at getting the Givi T489 TANKLOCK bag for the bike. The mounting ring document (pdf) from Givi does not list our bike though...I'm wondering if our gas cap assy. is that much different than some of the other bikes they support? I suppose I could start snooping around some Yamaha shops to see if I can match our tank cap with one of the bikes on the list...

I'm hoping someone that might know the answer or has this tank bag could chime in here...

JSP

Super Moderator
I will say YES.

Shows it fits the FZ6 and I just check with Bikebandit and both of the ring assemblies on the gas tanks are the same exact part number.

sammy56

I'm hoping someone might know the answer on this. I was looking at getting the Givi T489 TANKLOCK bag for the bike. The mounting ring document (pdf) from Givi does not list our bike though...I'm wondering if our gas cap assy. is that much different than some of the other bikes they support? I suppose I could start snooping around some Yamaha shops to see if I can match our tank cap with one of the bikes on the list...

I'm hoping someone that might know the answer or has this tank bag could chime in here...
I actually have that tank bag....fits and works great!
No more magnets!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

yamarx1

I believe its part number BF05 for the flange, I have the TPH02 tank bag and I believe they use the same flange.

BKP

Just ordered the Givi T489 Tanklock bag and the BF05 flange...

I'll let'cha know if there's a problem, or post a pic if it works like a charm, in a few days...

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member