GIVI pics?

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Harda toenail

A passenger can still ride with hard cases. The passenger peg should be just in front of the case so the leg goes right over and in front of the case.

To see a bunch of different pics of cases and colors, go to
google.com
hit images
type in "givi fz6r" without the ""

Besides the case, you also have to buy the rack wich is about $150 if I remember correctly

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

rjohnson5481

took me over 30 minutes one day to find those damn pictures, i feel your pain.

ajskillz13

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f89/fz6r-givi-v35-side-hardbags-19275/

Not to be a smatass, but people need to work on their google search abilities.... This was the first hit when I searched "Givi v35 fz6r". I know for sure that there are two separate people who have posted only side case pics on this forum. Had to search for all this a couple months ago.

See red

Hope it helps. I can take off the trunk, side bags, and my son... lol! ok he is the hardest to get off the bike.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

See red

Are you looking for the ones that have the combo top opening??? I test fit them to my bike before the v35's and it sticks out WAY farther. they are nice but the other down side is they sit higher on the bike.

I was thinking of attempting to make this thing a quasy dual sport. I was looking at the aluminum side cases, better lighting, havi ng an aluminum lower cowl made to be better for gravel, found some nice 70/30 and 60/40 tires, possibly have an engine gaurd fabricated to go in where the sliders would mount, only a cage.

I know, this isn't a dual sport but camping off it works so I figured, wtf?, give it a shot.

Superzoom

Here is a thread about the E21's that Superzoom has on.
http://www.600cc.org/forum/f87/givi-hard-luggage-touring-setup-19802/

The E21's and V35's are the only ones that will fit the FZ6R.
Hi Jon and Roaddawg,

Actually, with my SW-Motech side racks with Givi adapters, I can fit on any bag that Givi makes.

I went with the E21's because they are cheaper, but I do like the top loading feature a lot. Since they're so cheap, I won't cry as much if I drop the bike. I'll just buy a replacement. The V35's look great, but they're crazy expensive.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

See red

I got mine for a whopping 400 WITH the racks.... not too much to me... I like them as the kind of match the bike a little better. My racks were from a person here, and my bags were off a versus, guy was selling it because his son didn't make his payments lol! could have taken the bike too for an extra 2 thousand. but I only wanted the bags. Lol!

See red

oh yeh, WHERE THE HELL DO YOU BUY KID SIZED RIDING SHOES???????

Both in kevlar lined pants, and his jacket is under his fleece jacket, it was chilly, LOL! Figured I would get that outa thee way. I did put my gloves on at the end of the block. I still hate gloves.......lol!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member