Give hard bags - looking to sell

theroadcallsKY

Givi hard bags - looking to sell

Hello everyone. I have a full set of Givi hard bags - sides and top - and all mounting hardware I'm trying to sell. These are in great shape! The hardware is for a 2011 but will fit other model years. Email me if you're interested - I'm selling for far less than retail. [email protected] - The hardware and bags retail at almost $1,300. I am asking $800 for everything.

Side case mounts with V35 side cases
Monorack arms and mounting place with V46 top case

Thanks,
Heather

Last edited:
Reactions: JSP

ajskillz13

I'll help before a moderator catches this... You need to set a price... I'd suggest you list model numbers and more details too.

theroadcallsKY

UPDATE - GIVI Hard Bags - Great deal

I'm looking to see a complete set of Givi hard luggage:

Givi Monokey V35 Tech Side Cases with PLXR side case mounts

Givi Monokey V46 Top case with monorack arms and mounting plate - can hold 2 full face helmets

Monokey system allows entry and detachment with a single key.

The mounting hardware included in this auction was purchased to fit a 2011 Yamaha FZ6R - but is compatible with a 2009 and newer

The luggage is in great shape with minimal signs of wear. Check out the pics.

Set of saddle bags, top bag, mounting hardware, and mounting instructions included. Entire set retails at almost $1,300 - Would like to get no less than $700. I will also pay half of the actual shipping cost.

Get this great set of hard bags and never want for more room on your bike!

Attachments

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

imBlasted

Hey, I would like to take V35s and also the plx mounts. Let me know if you're interested in separating the top case. I know MNGreg wants just the top case...

BKP

Nice bike... perfect color scheme...

GLWS

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

priotiynapkin

Like the others posted, I'd be very interested in getting just the side bags (but not the top one) if you were willing to not bundle

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member