Gaming Consoles

0150r

Your input lag is probably because of image processing on your TV. To fix this, you should turn on "Game Mode" for that HDMI/composite/etc input. The "Game Mode" will turn off most of the image enhancements that cause the lag.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

danieljardim

I have both systems (ps3 for me) xbox kinect for the kids.

If you get ps3 a must play game in my opinion is "Heavy Rain". The best game experience I've ever had.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPPdgBK3r8]Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

JonKerr

Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

0150r

Any cell phone bluetooth headset should work to talk online for the PS3. You can buy a specially made one, but don't need to. If you aren't going to be talking to someone you know, I don't recommend them because you will mostly hear young kids being internet-thugs and immature.

roundhouse

I have both systems (ps3 for me) xbox kinect for the kids.

If you get ps3 a must play game in my opinion is "Heavy Rain". The best game experience I've ever had.

Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD] - YouTube

i have both as well. only reason i kept the xbox360 was for halo titles. other than that i prefer the PS3.

will have to check out heavy rain. had it in my hand last week and put it back on the shelf at game stop. i will go get it today

CrazyCawi

dead island if your into the current zombie stuff like the walking dead. This game series is absolutely breathtaking and the gameplay is both challenging and fun. Once you have turtle beaches or any other game headset you will wonder why you ever played without, and the best of all is no one else hears your gameplay so the house stays quiet.....Unless your playing COD and you have to make a few vulgar shouts at the enemy :)

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

On Blackops 2, luckily my team figured out a undetectable way to boost the hidden call signs..lol

I'm done caring, I know people haven't really ran 300,000,000 miles in a month.

I have the Nuclear killer title, and the one with 7 dog tags spread out (7 kills with a single grenade).

We had to have something to do after we got our ass's handed to us in the Elite tournament by 12 year olds that shouldn't even be playing yett.I'm just adapting to the situation.

The reason we all suck, is because groups of twelve year olds get together with the player 2 controllers to fill the lobby completely.Then just run around wiping out the 2nd player stationary targets.You add miles up fast in a gunship.

Its why the kill to death ratio isn't 75-1 for the top 1000 players.They have alot of deaths added by the player 2 spawns
how do you have some of those titles? I want in on the gimmicks lol :leghump:

I went legit 56-12 last night In Hardcore and then followed by 46-9, and then a 52-16. After that I figured I should be done and go out while I was on top haha. nothing like getting lightning strike, agr, and stealth choppers out to smoke the hell outta ya'll for two cycles :D

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member