Games

Modern Warfare 2 is a drug! Don't buy it! You will never want to stop!

Roaddawg

Yeah, tell me about it! My 13 yo son already finished it...playing it two days straight. :surrender:

Craxican

it was cool, i'm not much of an online player so after the first time through...it was time to move on..now BORDERLANDS is digital CRACK!!! lol

JSP

Super Moderator
it was cool, i'm not much of an online player so after the first time through...it was time to move on..now BORDERLANDS is digital CRACK!!! lol
Im playing both right now. Crack indeed! :D

cbzdel

I got a Wii for a early christmas present, it was really for the wife as I was not into games that much.. BUT I was at game stop so she could get Mario or something and I found Resident Evil 4 in the discount use bin for $14 and I was like this looks interesting so I got it. Took my 20 hours to beat it the first time, 8 the second time, its so FUN!! I got a target gift card for christmas and I bought resident evil darkside chronicles for $50, not its different than the other one, #4 was like a first person shooter where you can see the character which I liked.. Now the resident evil darkside chronicles its what the call a "rail shooter" game, where the character walks for me and I have no options to move at all, just like a shooting game at a video arcade. Its cool as the graphics are good and there is alot more story to this one, so I am learning what I missed in games 1-3 :steve:

I have a few other games which I dont really play much, driver parallel lines, cabellas hunter 2009 or somthing.. I shoudl sell those games while they are worth something over $1 lol..

WenMark

I am addicted to NCAA 10 & Madden 10 on XBox 360. How do you break the addictions?:p

Funkmaxtor

Dirt 2 for the PS3 is amazing!

pyrocpu

I'm pretty much w/ the OP on MW2. Addictive as all get out; I think my plasma screen has a bit of burn-in: ammo counter's kinda ingrained there... lol

The multiplayer online is where it's at. I'm so-so with the single-player stuff. Best time to play, I've found, is when kids are just getting off of school. After about 8-9PM (CST), the better players seem to jump online. And forget about it on Sat/Sun nights. It's crazy difficult at that point!

btastarsky

MW2 is quite fun. Has anyone else here tried Darksiders yet? I just finished it and I must say it is awesome! Nothing matches being the second horseman of the Apocolypse. Another good game is Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I finished that one as well. My brother is currently playing MAG and says it's good as well.

F

FZ6Rgurl

I have MW2 for xbox360. Is God of War 3 only for ps3? That would be tight if it was for xbox360 too. I played #2, and it was alot of fun. I'm also addicted to Fable II. If you like RPG games.:D