FZ6Rgurl interview

F

FZ6Rgurl

What do you do for a living?
I work in the shipping and receiving and deliver parts for the parts department of our local Ford dealership.

How long have you owned your FZ6R?
Since Feb. of 2009. It was barely off the truck and I snatched it up.

What other modes of transport do you have?
I drive a company car (2009 F150) for work, and to get me to work, I drive a 2002 Buick Century that I've had since high school.:p

If you could have any bike what would it be?
A brand new Honda CBR929 or brand new Yamaha R1 and build them up like I'm doing with my baby.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
In the off season of summer, I enjoy hittin the slopes on my snowboard, playing softball as well as coaching girls how to play. I am into hunting and fishing. More into hunting though. I'm more of a nerd than most females are and enjoy playing a bit of Xbox and playing on the computer.

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
I haven't gone anywhere exotic. I've only stayed in the states and on the west coast area. But I would have to say Yellowstone.

How would you best describe yourself?
I'm extremely easy to get along with. I love to laugh and make other people laugh. I'm an all around fun person.

What pets have you got?
I used to have a cat (Brouf), but she passed on of old age. Now I just have 2 fish.

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
Electricity

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Ignorance

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
I think that I'm better at singing than juggling. So after a few shots of Tequila and a few other drinks, I would probably drag myself up to the stage and sing Journey or something.

Snow or beach?
Well considering the beaches here in Oregon are COLD and are nothing like you would see on TV, I would have to choose snow. Only because I love snowboarding and building snowmen too.

Windows or Mac?
I own windows.

F1 or MotoGP?
Both

Which track or album rocks your boat?
Anything with a good beat and good lyrics

What is your favorite film?
I don't have a favorite to be exact. I enjoy alot of movies.

Meat or Veg?
I am a BIG meat eater! Beef, venison, elk steaks, pork. YUM!

What is your favorite beverage?
Adult? Long Island Ice Tea
Other- Root Beer

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Live everyday like it's your last, because you never know when it's going to be your last.

Craxican

Hate to do this...but I am a HUGE movie buff...can you place your favorites in categories? I know this is a pain...but i really am a HUGE movie buff

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! Based on those responses, we would have an E-Harmony match right there! ;)

It's funny that you picked Journey as your form of entertainment for the forum party. That is one of the few groups that I will actually embarrass myself to sing. I've seen them in concert three times! :eek:

F

FZ6Rgurl

Ok..So the movies based on categories.....
Romance: Twilight(of course), The Ugly Truth, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, 13 going on 30, The Wedding Date, and Pride and Prejudice.:D
Comedy: Super Troopers, Office Space, Space Balls, Tommy Boy(for sure), Pineapple Express, Get Smart, and Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
Horror: Any of the Saws, Devils Rejects, Chainsaw Massacre(and the beginning), House of Wax, Amityville Horror.
Action: Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Lord of the Rings, The Dark Knight, Star Wars, Brave Heart, any Die Hard, any of the Bourne movies.
Drama: Fight Club, Forrest Gump, The Kingdom, We are Marshall, Remember the Titans.

That's about it. :D

Craxican

i'm in love..99 fight ya for her lol...

loved all the movies but the romance category :( sorry...

romance I would have to say Untamed Heart, Benny and Joon, Meet Joe Black, Casablanca, and dare i say...City of Angels...do love Pride and Prejudice as well (Thank you Jane Austin)

Yes most of those have sad endings...but great love stories...do love the romantic comedies though...He's Just Not That Into You was HILARIOUS

F

FZ6Rgurl

I have yet to see He's just not that into you. I've wanted to. I just haven't gotten around to it. I've been spending my money on my bike:p. City of Angels is a great movie. I haven't heard of any of the other movies that you said. OH!!!! I forgot to add the movie that I'm currently watching. The Princess Bride. LOL! WUV, True wuv...... LOL!

F

FZ6Rgurl

OH! I have seen Meet Joe Black. I have that DVD. Brad Pitt is WAY hot! I must add. :D. I wouldn't mind having "death" to fall in love with.

JonKerr

Elite Member

THEATH

Cool..another girl who likes to hunt and fish.

Just made our first trip to yellowstone last month, and it is one of the most amazing places I have ever seen.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member