FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Superzoom

Thanks! I just removed the decals. I got the bike a year ago from a guy who came over to the us from India. He bought it new and apparently it scared him. I got it with only 2400 miles on it. It was all stock and since I got it for a steal, I put some money into it. I love the bike.
Congrats on your deal! Nothing like a good bargain.

What kind of mirrors are those? Do you like them? I have some cheapo ebay bar end mirrors and mostly like them, but they are a little too narrow in height for a good field of view. I was thinking some round mirrors would provide a larger view.

dmjones9987

Congrats on your deal! Nothing like a good bargain.

What kind of mirrors are those? Do you like them? I have some cheapo ebay bar end mirrors and mostly like them, but they are a little too narrow in height for a good field of view. I was thinking some round mirrors would provide a larger view.
Yeah I love these mirrors. I've had them for 2 weeks now and can't beat them. This is my third style of mirrors. Ive tried the crossover R6 mirrors as well as some others and always had the problem of moving my body to actually see anything behind me. These bar end mirrors are amazing. Easy install and only cost 15.66 with free shipping. Here is the link bud.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HFHMUAO/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

dmjones9987

Your probably hitting your horn. You have to move the bracket to keep it from bottoming out. Just loosen bolt and turn it and or bend it up a little.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Scott I will give this a try. I spent 2 hours looking into different fork oil/different forms, etc. I'll let you know how I make out. But I will say the handling is so much nicer.

Superzoom

Yeah I love these mirrors. I've had them for 2 weeks now and can't beat them. This is my third style of mirrors. Ive tried the crossover R6 mirrors as well as some others and always had the problem of moving my body to actually see anything behind me. These bar end mirrors are amazing. Easy install and only cost 15.66 with free shipping. Here is the link bud.

I'm going to order up a pair! Thanks for the info!

eskimo10

Anybody used this or any other bar ends on the woodcraft clip ons? I'm not enjoying my R6 ones and just installed the clip ons. Looking for recommendations!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

eskimo10

I have woodcraft clip-ons and use Zx6r mirrors. I have kuryakyn bar end weights and throttle lock so don't want to lose those for bar end mirrors. Don't think visibility would be too good anyways with the woodcraft bars and bar end mirrors. Zx6r mirrors are 2nd only to stock mirrors for view ability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Really? I meant to say that I have the zx6r ones on my bike now, and I feel like I see way too much of my elbows now then before I had the clip ons.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Superzoom

Man, your nice yellow bikes are crying out for the Yamaha "speed block" decal treatment!

Although I'm guessing someone in this forum has already done it.

Yellowjacket59

First post, New to site, Here it is!

Hey, I'm new to this site, I can't even make a thread, but I figure I'd try to find other riders out there like me. I have no one up here in Ohio really to ride with, but here is my bike. Can anyone tell me what they think of it!? Be honest! I have a few more pics in my album, I just started! Hope to be a member of this community!

Attachments

dmjones9987

Really? I meant to say that I have the zx6r ones on my bike now, and I feel like I see way too much of my elbows now then before I had the clip ons.
This is the exact reason I installed th bar end mirrors. So much more comfortable and useful. I too have the woodcraft clip ons. Trust me they won't disappoint.

eskimo10

This is the exact reason I installed th bar end mirrors. So much more comfortable and useful. I too have the woodcraft clip ons. Trust me they won't disappoint.
What ones did you go with? I was just curious because of the unique style the clip ons require to secure inside the bar.