FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

Chucker

I am new here, this is my first post. I acquired a 6R about 5 months ago. The previous owner crashed and removed the fairings and made it look like a cheapskate street fighter. Now I am starting to add some love to it. Already got an aftermarket fairing kit from China. Here in South Africa anything aftermarket for an FZ6R is hard to get, as it seems that there are only a handful in the country.
I'd like to get my hands on one like yours for cheap and turn it into a cafe racer. There's not too many EFI cafe's out there.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

bloodypulp

I'm not normally a fan of aftermarket graphics, but that red skull WORKS on your bike! Also, that's a very interesting exhaust you've got there. What are the details on it?
Thanks, and it's DIY exhaust mod from forum. I just welded a longer 3" pipe left over from my trucks exhaust sys. Painted with high heat flat black. It sounds great and I never get tired of it.

CrypticLies

Yeah in my opinion it was ugly stock, So I ordered the DMP FE and MotoDynamics integrated taillight, and it cleaned up really well.

Idiosynocracy

Idiosynocracy

Just picked her up this Saturday. First bike and think I got a great deal. 2011 with 192 miles.
Nice! I loved the copper/raven color scheme ever since I saw it. But I got me the pearl white. Still happy with the white although I do wish I could find a good way to paint it purple.

Idiosynocracy

Yeah I'm getting I believe 07 or 08 kawi mirrors Tuesday can't wait!
Nice! I have 2008 ZX-6R mirrors on mine. Look far better than the stock ones.

CrypticLies

Nice! I have 2008 ZX-6R mirrors on mine. Look far better than the stock ones.
I believe it, I mean only most of the people on here do it i figured as long as it gets rid of the stock mirrors. I just hope I can see more out of them without tucking my elbows in as opposed to the stock ones. I just actually realized I watched your video on your T-rex sliders and how you blacked out your windshield before I joined up on here. In fact I too just blacked out my stock windshield yesterday and painted my screws white (didn't come out too good).

Last edited:

Idiosynocracy

I believe it, I mean only most of the people on here do it i figured as long as it gets rid of the stock mirrors. I just hope I can see more out of them without tucking my elbows in as opposed to the stock ones. I just actually realized I watched your video on your T-rex sliders and how you blacked out your windshield before I joined up on here. In fact I too just blacked out my stock windshield yesterday and painted my screws white (didn't come out too good).
Lol From the pictures yours looks like it came out fine.