FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

Idiosynocracy

Hey guys,

Just bought this 2009 FZ6R used with 5700 miles for $4800! Loving it so far, will post better pics later! Just got her about a week ago and already want to do all kinds of stuff to it! Can't wait!

View attachment 29298
Treat her well and she'll do the same. : )

JSP

Super Moderator

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

TheDarkKnight

She's getting there.

Well I've made a couple mods so far. First was a tank pad protector. Second was a RAM phone mount. Then I went crazy on my third and got a sweet deal on a Two Brothers complete exhaust system w/ carbon fiber, Fourth mod K&N filter. Fifth was something I really liked a lot, Puig pro frame sliders with red rubber insert. And my last one so far is the fender eliminator kit with some sweet led strips on the side. I know the speedo on our bikes are off but I got her pinged at 142 MPH.

Attachments

Idiosynocracy

Well I've made a couple mods so far. First was a tank pad protector. Second was a RAM phone mount. Then I went crazy on my third and got a sweet deal on a Two Brothers complete exhaust system w/ carbon fiber, Fourth mod K&N filter. Fifth was something I really liked a lot, Puig pro frame sliders with red rubber insert. And my last one so far is the fender eliminator kit with some sweet led strips on the side. I know the speedo on our bikes are off but I got her pinged at 142 MPH.
How much of a deal was the two bros racing exhaust? BTW Glad you love your bike; take care of it and it'll take care of you. Welcome to the forums! Great mods too!

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Bateleur

"Project bike"

I am new here, this is my first post. I acquired a 6R about 5 months ago. The previous owner crashed and removed the fairings and made it look like a cheapskate street fighter. Now I am starting to add some love to it. Already got an aftermarket fairing kit from China. Here in South Africa anything aftermarket for an FZ6R is hard to get, as it seems that there are only a handful in the country.

Attachments

bloodypulp

I am new here, this is my first post. I acquired a 6R about 5 months ago. The previous owner crashed and removed the fairings and made it look like a cheapskate street fighter. Now I am starting to add some love to it. Already got an aftermarket fairing kit from China. Here in South Africa anything aftermarket for an FZ6R is hard to get, as it seems that there are only a handful in the country.
Take care of it and congrats

BlackSamurai

Behold the Black Samurai....

Still in mod mode...waiting on my black and read engraved levers...and rim tape with Black Samurai embossed...

Attachments

Bateleur

Pulp I really like the red and black on your bike, so I am going to do similar color combination, except will go red where yours is black and vice versa.