FZ6R needed for photos

speedtactics

Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I am looking for someone that might want to help out with some photos. I would need you to bring your bike to my shop in thousand oaks CA. We would need to install a fender eliminator kit on the bike and take photos of it installed. It's a bolt on kit so no modifications are required. In exchange you get a free eliminator kit with lights. Pm me for more details.
Thanks ST

catchy name

if your looking for pics send me your kit. you will have them within 48 hours . I am a pro photog. my fz sleeps in my studio . product photography is what i do . you can even have the kit back if you want to send a prepaid return label . only catch.. i get props for the pic . and members here get a discount .

speedtactics

if your looking for pics send me your kit. you will have them within 48 hours . I am a pro photog. my fz sleeps in my studio . product photography is what i do . you can even have the kit back if you want to send a prepaid return label . only catch.. i get props for the pic . and members here get a discount .
Thanks for the offer. We like to do the install here for several reasons.
ST

catchy name

sorry i couldnt help yea out . I wish yea luck .

Newmason

This sounds fishy to me!:wav:

speedtactics

We like to shoot all of our own photos. We also like to install the kits. Since this is the first run of this particular kit we want to be sure there is no problems or changes that need to be made on the kit. We also like to make install notes for instructions. Nothing fishy about it. You help me out I give you a free kit for your help.

Detrich

Thousand Oaks is too far for me... maybe some of the other SoCal ppl might sound in...

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
We like to shoot all of our own photos. We also like to install the kits. Since this is the first run of this particular kit we want to be sure there is no problems or changes that need to be made on the kit. We also like to make install notes for instructions. Nothing fishy about it. You help me out I give you a free kit for your help.
What did you use to get the dimensions to make the kit without having a bike? You made it without a FZ6R?

Any pics of the kit not installed that we can see?

Roaddawg

Went to the website and your other FE's look pretty clean. Be a good deal if someone lives near there. I'm too far north, plus I'm happy with my FE.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Of course he wants to promote his FZ6R product on the FZ6R forum... ;) But, we'll certainly point to the rules and ask him to abide by those by becoming a vendor of the site. Right now, he's looking for fitment, pictures and installation instructions. No problem thus far.

And yes, a great deal for someone!! I've done this with a few companies and have some really nice mods on my bikes that I paid nothing for. Just do it!

speedtactics

Sounds like a valid point regardless... read the forum rules... it really sounds like you want to promote your product, you haven't been a member for long.... granted, you aren't technically "selling anything", but if your looking for our help, to promote your product, discounts all around. period.

If you can't get the free "help" you want, check with a local Yamaha dealer... I'm sure they would be willing to let you muck with their bike to try to sell your product without any catches...:rolleyes:
I'm not looking to promote anything here. That is why I did not post photos of the kit prices or my web site. I'm just looking for someone that might want to help me out. Giving them a free kit in exchange is a pretty good deal. Not much work in it for them they just ride the bike over to me for photos. We generally buy the fender or the under pan of the bike so we can match up or kit to the removed part. local shop are no help what so ever. They are making no money on the transaction so they don't want you touching the bikes, let alone bolt something on.
If someone wants to get a free kit for the bike PM me.
ST

JSP

Super Moderator
Wish I was closer... Free stuff rocks!

kevcoop

Taking my bike in next Saturday for FE and photos.
I will post photos when done.

Detrich

cool... i might've done it... but, thousand oaks is about a 1 hour drive north of Los Angeles. and, riding is a different story altogether. i still don't have enough experience riding on the freeway to risk venturing out that far from home. :(

kevcoop

Here are two pictures speedtatics took and one of mine.

I was shocked to see how heavy the finder was and what a cleaner look the FE provided.
I will install the plate lights as soon as I receive my plates from the DMV.

What a great product Speedtatics is providing,quality all the way. Nice to see more companys providing parts for our bikes.

Attachments