FZ6R mods?

mafiahalo93

Hi im new here and i just gotten my first bike which is the 2012 FZ6R and was wondering if there was any mods i can do to it. i really like the bike but the problems i have with it is that the exhaust system is ugly and look like 50 pounds of weight and the bike not very loud and to me that a problem like when i drive around or follow my dad as he drive his car he cant hear the bike when driving so to me that bad cause i think someone wont hear me in there blind spot and i will get side swiped and i know a slip-on wont do much im already saving money for a new clutch and front break lever so can anyone help me out with mods.PS i live in CA so i cant just take the exhaust system to a shop and have them put it on since they say it illegal

Last edited:
The Black Samurai-Mods

Here is a few pics of my FZ6R. Have just made a few mods. Taking it slow. Also have a double bubble windscreen on order. Will take more pics when it is installed. The rear tire is a 170, Bar end mirrors, slight handle bar adjustment, airbrushing (very little), two brothers exhaust, stripped fender (cops around here seem to have a problem with the fender eliminator) until I come up with a better idea. Like I said ...taking it slow....

Attachments

• Front View - bar end mirror alternate mounting.jpg
    Front View - bar end mirror alternate mounting.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Right Side (exhaust).jpg
    Right Side (exhaust).jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Modified OEM Fender.jpg
    Modified OEM Fender.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Black Samurai - Japanese Airbrush Rear.jpg
    Black Samurai - Japanese Airbrush Rear.jpg