13FZ6R

(Pictures to Come)

-RGB LED CHASSIS GLOW
In the works...

*PROTON FLUSH TURN SIGNALS
Price= $81.99
Proton Flushmount Turn Signals for FZ6R 09-12 - SoloMotoParts.com

(Works for 2013 to 14 too)
So as everyone knows, our bikes look a whole lot better without those massive side turn signals on the front fairings. This mod is not only on the cheaper side, but makes the bike have an all around better look.
Just note, although at night or viewing from the side of the bike is no issue, drivers coming head on in the day may not see the signals at first, however these lights have an option for both a single blink,* and a strobe blink, as well as having a dimmer running light always on.

*DMP INTEGRATED TAIL LIGHT
Price= $81.99
DMP 2009-2014 Yamaha FZ6R Power Grid LED Integrated Taillight

This is the perfect mod to go hand in hand with a rear fender delete (see FZ6R BODY MODS).
DMP makes an integrated brake light that incorporates ALL rear lights into one nice, clean housing and can make it look totally stock.
You can get both red and smoked, and all the units come with multiple settings including flash alert brake lights that strobe the brake light 3 times when first applied, and sequential turn signals that are amber in the brake lights. Lastly they offer white license plate lighting built into the underside of the taillight. All of these options can be turned on and off by pushbutton on the back of the housing.

*AHR Projector Retrofit
Price= Varies
Affordable HID Retrofitting is an awesome company to reach out to about our headlights.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

etrnalone

The protons also have the (fade) blink option. That wasone of the first things I put on mine with the strobe setup and there deffinatly an attention getter. Ive had many others ask me about them and were to get them

Cheap Integrated Tail Light

I just came across this integrated tail light on eBay for $30! Although the shipping time frame is a month I feel its worth saving the 63%. Just ordered, I will provide pictures upon install..

Weslowski

I love mine the turn signals work well and very bright and the brake light hyper blinks then goes solid for braking.