JSP

Super Moderator
hahaha love em! keep em coming!!! :D

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Hey admin(s) I have a question... since we have so many traitors who do not own a 6R.... can we change all of their member tags to read
"inferior member"
or
"does not count as member"
Hey! Lots of US do not have 6R either! :D

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
lmfao Sorry I had tooo... In all honesty I appreciate you guys sticking around to help all us noobs with the bike you guys know so much about... it is very much apreciated.:Sport:
At least some of us stayed with Yamaha! :D

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
yamaha makes amizing products from street bikes to jet skis Yamaha is in my blood.... haha then agian thats what therook said then he bought a kawi about 2 weeks later.. lmfao
I'm still waiting for my big Yamaha banner he was supposed to send me! :D

JSP

Super Moderator

JSP

Super Moderator
hey man I ponited it out I deserve the banner.. that would look good in my man room aka garage
Well, I talked to him about it and he said I would look better in it draped around me like a kings robe. I had to promise to send him pictures though. He seemed pretty excited about it, IDK... said something about right after a shower and posing on the bed. Seemed kinda weird but who am I to argue with the Rooksi? :picsorstfu: :D

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Hey J, how did you fix my post?
I have the powah!!!! :D

Just take the link that you had posted and copy that image url into the little mountain icon to get it to post directly into your post.