FZ6R back to stock; selling all accessories!

pyrocpu

Took all the parts off of my bike... only one part remaining!

Will ship to the lower 48. All prices below include shipping and are in USD. Shipping to AK & HI will be additional.

All items in mint condition!

• Two Brothers Titanium Exhaust; includes P1 tip and P1X tip: SOLD
  • Two Brothers Juice Box (standard, not Pro): SOLD
  • Yamaha Genuine Accessory clear Double-Bubble windscreen; blasted sticker already removed w/o any scratches!: SOLD
  • Yamaha Genuine Accessory Seat Cowl, Cadmium Yellow: Make me an offer

Last edited:

Fizzer6R

just curious, have you tried both tips to see how much louder the one is vs. other?

pyrocpu

I'd used both tips quite a bit... Most normal riding was w/ the P1 tip. If it was a daylong trip though, the P1X tip got rid of the 4k-6k drone, which was useful for the long straight sections of road.

Kdubb223

back to stock?

just curious why the change back?

pyrocpu

Cautious_corner; raybob--you've got PM.

Kdubb: loved the bike; pursuit of a different hobby!

pyrocpu

Double-bubble windscreen sold!

Merc250r

Post Removed by jspansel:

Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators.
There is tendency to post negative replies when someone lists an item for sale that others consider "overpriced". Negative comments will not be tolerated. To put it simply-If you dont have anything good to say; keep it to yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

pyrocpu

Thanks for the input.
Pricing is all OBO. That includes shipping for a rather large/heavy object. Additionally, this includes the two exhaust tip inserts, each of which are ~$32/ea. If it would make you feel better, then $710 + shipping, OBO. :D

Last edited:

Merc250r

Thanks for the input.
Pricing is all OBO. That includes shipping for a rather large/heavy object. Additionally, this includes the two exhaust tip inserts, each of which are ~$32/ea. If it would make you feel better, then $710 + shipping, OBO. :D
:eek:I have the tbr, shoot for cheaper. I got mines brand new shipped for $740 :thumbup:

Detrich

sorry to see you leave us Pyro... what's the secret new hobby? :)

pyrocpu

Man you guys are high maintenance... :D

$650 shipped. Final offer!

Detrich--PM...

pyrocpu

Bump for the yellow seat cowl!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

raybob

Before you give up completely...

I'm still thinking about the cowl... I have a black ("raven") bike, but as I would be carving up the cowl to make it suitable for mounting a fuel cell, a rattle can of paint would solve that.

Bob

pyrocpu

@Jon--bike's long gone. :( Traded it for something else!
@RayBob--sure, just let me know. I hope I don't lose it in the move this weekend!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member