Fs: Two brothers racing exhuast (carbon)!!-Up For Sale Again

Sage

Thats a great price..wishing i had a job so i could buy it off of you since ive been wanting one since i've gotten the bike...

Good luck at the house!

JonKerr

Elite Member

angelsneverlose

If your willing to come down on price id be interested
I cant come down anymore at this time. This exhaust goes for ~900 new so i think this is a very fair asking price considering it only has low miles, is in great condition, sound SWEET, and has no issues at all.

Again, i dont want to sell, but me and the fiance need cash for our house DP asap. We are currently short and need everything we can

let me know people, someone is going to get a sweet exhaust for a great deal:thumbup:

Yellow09FZ6R

Ok well i dont wanna argument but they're 774.95 shipped brand new on ebay I'm not saying your setup isn't nice but a used part is a used part. If you still have it down the road and decide price is negotiable let me know thanks

CDN6R

Just wanted to say that different venders sell the same items with different prices. We all must shop around and compare prices.

bmw675

Ok well i dont wanna argument but they're 774.95 shipped brand new on ebay I'm not saying your setup isn't nice but a used part is a used part. If you still have it down the road and decide price is negotiable let me know thanks
his is the carbon fiber kit. on ebay they are going for 866-1000.
that price you got there is for a different finish.

i hope you sell it, seems like you have realistic priorities in mind.

Yellow09FZ6R

his is the carbon fiber kit. on ebay they are going for 866-1000.
that price you got there is for a different finish.

i hope you sell it, seems like you have realistic priorities in mind.
Ok well I stand corrected idk the differance two brothers claims a 2.8hp increase so I guess HP to dollar isnt great on our bikes. I have a extra paycheck this month if you still have it at the end of the month we can work something out

angelsneverlose

Ok well I stand corrected idk the differance two brothers claims a 2.8hp increase so I guess HP to dollar isnt great on our bikes. I have a extra paycheck this month if you still have it at the end of the month we can work something out
Thanks for seeing this. Your original statement was for a different finish than mine is. I have the Carbon Version which IMO is the best looking, but costs more. I do know its the most popular model they sell for our bikes..

As i said, i think my price is very fair for the Carbon version i have!

PM me if interested:D

ME_with_a_B

Oh jeez... :mad: I wish I hadn't just blown all my extra cash this month on hosting a party at my house... I would have bought this from you. :banghead: :eek: :banghead: :rant: :banghead:

SiGPiGomer

If you would take $600 for it I would be interested. That is all I have saved up so far for a new exhaust. I know its not what your asking but its what I can do. Let me know.

pyrocpu

Free bump for a great exhaust... :D