FS: GoPro HD with extra batts and car/wall charger+SD card

JSP

Super Moderator
I will get pics up tonight. Looking to sell my Cam... GoPro Hero HD. Amazing camera.

Comes with:

3 batteries (2 aftermarket and 1 original).
Car/wall charger
16gb SD Card

Only thing missing is the sticky mounts but you can find those pretty cheap. I find the suction cup fulfills all my mounting needs. Has current software updates with upside down mode, etc.

Camera is flawless. Waterproof case has some very minor road debris nicks. Nothing that shows up at all on the film itself.

Looking for $200 shipped (cont. us) for everything.

PM for paypal addy.

Last edited:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Sorry, also included is usb cable. Forgot to put that in picture.

Last edited:

meganiimarie

Man, just a few days too anxious. Finally found a work around for the shipping on Li-ion batteries :/

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

DakinechicK

Jay, do you mind if I put it up on my facebook? I think a few of my friends have been looking for one.

Let me know... would love to help you out!

Sorry you are going thru rough times. :(

JSP

Super Moderator
Jay, do you mind if I put it up on my facebook? I think a few of my friends have been looking for one.

Let me know... would love to help you out!

Sorry you are going thru rough times. :(
Thanks. Lets give it till Friday. Would like to give a forum member the chance first. I dont even have it on any other sites, CL or nothin yet ;) Will see if Nasty snags it Friday. If not, go for it. :thumbup:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Thanks Jay, but if you can sell it, don't wait for me. I don't really need it, but would take it to help you out.
No problem! Will give it till Friday. If you or anyone else does not snag it, I may just keep it if I can keep this OT thing at work goin.