FS: 2011 FZ6R Copper

Ivan_13

For sale is my lovely 2011 Copper FZ6R.

-14K miles
-Garaged 90% of the times (Just being honest.)
-Almost new tires
-HH EBC Brake Pads on Rear
-Brand New HH EBC Brake Pads on Front. (Will install as soon as they come in the mail)
-All Black Galfer Steel Brake Lines
-Custom Rear LED Turn Signal Job
-Fender Eliminator
-Iridium Spark Plugs Installed
-Air Box Mod
-Shogun no-cut Frame sliders
-Brand New Headlight (Will install as soon as it is shipped)
-Super Cool In-n-Out Burger License plate cover
-Maintenance Performed
-Registration Curren Until December 2014
-Custom Plasti -Dip mod performed (Can Be removed to expose original Copper Color, Performed about 3 months into owning the bike, so it has served as a paint protector)

-Asking $5,500, OBO
-Also have gear to include, if interested.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ivan_13

Bump!
Just installed a 6000K LED kit

Actually, I removed the kit and returned it. Stay away from a certain plug-and-play light kit from cycle gear. $60 was definitely too good to be true.

Insstalled is a PIAA power sports Night-Tech aftermarket bulb. Way brighter than the OEM bulb!

Last edited:

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Ivan_13

Might be interested, But honestly you're well overpriced for the mileage on the bike. Realize you put money into some mods but other than the brake lines, not much I care about. (Actually will take me time and effort to remove things like the plasti-dip.) If you're willing to discuss, I'm willing to come and have a look.

KBB retail on the bike is $4,950 and that's with about 8000 miles. If you're willing to discuss pricing, I might be interested and have cash available, but don't want to waste your time if you're set on your price.

Let me know.

Michael

PM sent.

All OBO offers will be considered.