FS: 2009 Yamaha Blue FZ6R - Plus some...

angelsneverlose

Hey Guys,
Well the sad day has come that due to finances, i need to sell my 2009 FZ6R. Its Yamaha blue, never been down and runs great. I have changed the oil every 3K miles, and it was broke in per Yamaha spec. Overall its in great shape with just a couple very minor scratches on the black chain guard piece (behind where your feet go). It currently only has 7900 highway miles (its my commuter to work - all highway). For "mod's", it has like new Pilot Road 2's in great shape on it for rubber, FE kit, and it is also lowered via the Roaring toys kit (wife rides it sometimes too). I find this a comfy add-on, but the kit can be removed easily if you don’t want it (me and another member on here installed the link ourselves in just a couple hours).

I'm asking $3900 OBO. considering the condition, and small mods like; lowing link, new tires, and FE kit, I think this is a great deal... The ONLY reason I’m selling is because i need funds. This is a great bike from anyone riding as a starter to experienced! The riding position allows you go ride for hours, and the smooth power delivery make this thing a dream to ride! Because of the engine, if you want to have fun, open it up a little more and yes, it WILL go, but still continues to remain forgiving!

EDIT: The TBR exhaust has been sold so this now has the OEM exhaust on it. :).

You will not be disappointed with this motorcycle,

Let me know,
~ Thanks

Last edited:

Fzara2000

absolutely kills me to see someone sell their FZ6R. :( Hopefully you return soon and the buyer enjoys a pristine bike at a great price.
GLWS.

angelsneverlose

absolutely kills me to see someone sell their FZ6R. :( Hopefully you return soon and the buyer enjoys a pristine bike at a great price.
GLWS.

Thanks, it kills me too, but its gotta go sadly :surrender:. This is a great deal for someone i think, and i hope it finds a good home!

findmadhav

Your bike is awesome bro. Feels sad that you have to sell it. Btw the price that you have offered is a steal! I suggest you dont go down any further on the price.

angelsneverlose

Your bike is awesome bro. Feels sad that you have to sell it. Btw the price that you have offered is a steal! I suggest you dont go down any further on the price.
Thanks. Yeah, i lowered the price from what i should ask in order to get a fast sale hopefully! Its pretty firm now though considering the condition, and mod's...:D

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member