Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

cavcuz05

You should know that you can't post outside sales links. You need a detailed description, pictures and price of all items to be sold.

Please make those changes.

Thanks.

Oh.. Why Korea? And which half? LoL
We have a member in S.K. on a military base.
Fixed Massa! And i will in the south...not US in the north. At least that i know of???? insert secret squirrel

Last edited:

linkgt

Darn :( I remember you being one of the first guys to get the fz6r retrofitted. GLWS

Last edited:

cavcuz05

Darn :( I remember you being one of the first guys to get the fz6r retrofitted. GLWS
Yeah...i know...i will miss her dearly...however when i ge back to the sates it will be a great time to jump up to a FZ8 or to a triumph triple

cavcuz05

Well that didnt take long...going to finalize a sale today at the bank for my asking price...The guy didnt even see it in person yet and wanted it right away. He got the loan and is meeting at our bank as in we both use Navy Fed.

Ill be sure to tell him about this site. So welcome him into the club gently!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

cavcuz05

That's awesome that it moved so quickly... so sad to see her go though I'm sure... but like you said, gives you a chance later to upgrade! :)
I'm USAF...and yea it does... I told him about the site so he should be joining

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

street triple

Good luck out there. Watch out for whats his name in the north, he isn't playing with a full deck :)
My nephew has the street triple 2012 and it rocks.

cavcuz05

Good luck out there. Watch out for whats his name in the north, he isn't playing with a full deck :)
My nephew has the street triple 2012 and it rocks.
Thanks everyone..im still missing her everyday...esp now that FL is cooling off