I'm movin on
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

ajones70

Rode to work...froze my @ss off! Went out to lunch on the bike and froze my @ss off! guess whats going to happen on my way home.....
Rode to work at 3c (37f) twice this week..... And in the dark....froze my tatas off!!!! But was around 30c (80f) on way home.....roasted my tatas off!!! Lmao
Caged today as I was going to go to Costco for groceries right from work.....

Bert-Aus

Rode commute on the 13th and went outta my way to get a new sump plug for my Ricer!

Superstitous meh!
Only when something in the back of my mind tells me to slow down do I think I'm superstitous -what happens after that? usually come across a cop

rregal

Motorcyclist dies in Miramar Road crash - San Diego, CA Friday the 13th

Not trying to be morbid but a fellow rider lost his life in San Diego, CA on Friday the 13th on Miramar Rd. This one of the most dangerous roads in the area which I commute on. It’s a six lane boulevard lined with strip malls. Speed limit is 50 has median left turn lane without a barrier. The rider who went down yesterday was hit by a shopper who was attempting to make a left turn into this median (see photo). When I ride Miramar in daytime I always switch my headlight to high beam and follow behind cars using them like blocking linemen for my run down this road. I keep my eye on the cars exiting these malls and drivers pause in the meridian poise like enemy heat seeking missiles ready to launch. I have actually experience a driver freeze in front of me blocking my lane when he only saw me coming down the road at the last split second. Knowing how to quick flick your bike will save your life on this road.

Motorcyclist dies in Miramar Road crash | UTSanDiego.com

Attachments

BKP

Put nice new slippery tires on my bike on the 13th...

Nothing like tempting fate...