Last edited:

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

BKP

Rode this morning... 41 degrees, and very windy (30mph winds). Had on the Freeze-Out long johns, w/Kevlar jeans, and the Freeze-Out neck guard.
My legs didn't feel any cold at all, and my neck was fine, except for the areas the neck guard left exposed, which were quite a few. I'll keep the long johns, but, I'm swapping the neck guard for either the neck wrap, or a Schampa fleece neck gaiter.

I'll probably be picking up the Freeze out glove liners and a new pair of gloves... maybe a new winter jacket, at the motorcycle show, this weekend.

P.S. Whomever decides to buy the Freeze-Out long johns -- I'd recommend going for one size larger than you think is necessary... More for where the waist rides when you're riding, than the overall size of the long johns...

Last edited:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

bmw675

LOL. That's an average summer day temp for me. I may or may not put my jacket liner in at those temps. Definitly don't wear long johns, and certainly don't wear my warm gloves, just my GP+ ones. :rolleyes:
What a badass! :rockon:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

bmw675

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Blackcat

If anyone has experience with the glove liners (freeze out or other brands), please let me know what temp you rode in and what your experience was with them. I freely admit to being a wuss when it comes to chilly weather. Brrrrr.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Blackcat

Thanks for feedback JT. I see they're on sale for $14.99 and and have lots of positive reviews online except for the common problem of the seam ripping apart. Hopefully won't be a problem for you (or for me when/if I buy them).

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Detrich

Cycle Gear's freeze out glove liners are not very warm at all. Bought some last season on sale. They fit fine underneath my Knox Handroids. But they did nothing as far as helping keeping my hands warm up in ACH during the winter. At least they were cheap.