FOR SALE - 09 FZ6R Blue (S. Central PA Area)

PAJeep

09 FZ6R (Blue) for sale. Bike has under 3,000 miles but I am still riding it this season. Has FE Kit, double bubble windscreen and front flushmount led's. I live in Hanover PA. Close ride from Baltimore, York, Harrisburg and Gettysburg. Want $5,400 (I have title in my possession)

Last edited:

eucsstamtic

I cant find a new one for $5k, please tell me where you are seeing this.... All i can find are 2009's for $6069....... I am in the market for a bike..... will be buying around the end of Nov. But i live in TX so PA is a little far sorry bro, or else i would take you up on your bike...

ry-mac75

I cant find a new one for $5k, please tell me where you are seeing this.... All i can find are 2009's for $6069....... I am in the market for a bike..... will be buying around the end of Nov. But i live in TX so PA is a little far sorry bro, or else i would take you up on your bike...
If you work something out with our friend here - you could probably have the bike shipped for $500 or less

pyrocpu

LOL you guys are horrible... poor guy's just trying to sell his bike, and you guys are pointing potential buyers elsewhere! :(

*bump* to the OP... GLWS!

fz6r marc

What does BuMP to the OP...GLWS mean.

LOL you guys are horrible... poor guy's just trying to sell his bike, and you guys are pointing potential buyers elsewhere! :(

*bump* to the OP... GLWS!
what does this mean, sorry new to the lingo

W

whatever

yes there may still
be leftover out there... i saw them going from anywhere from 5000 to 5500.

but the 2010 are 7400 so once all the 09 are gone your bike with bring more.... right now it' a buyers market. if you don't need the money that bad.... you could sell it in the spring for the same price your asking.

i payed 5149 but im sure the dealer has sold out by now. don't know what deals will be on 2010 it's to eariler.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

PAJeep

Still for sale. I'd like to have the space back in my garage for the winter so if something wants to make an offer I'd consider it. Pictures of it can be found in the thread.

W

whatever

it's hard to sell a bike this time of the year in the northeast..... nobody wants to bike a bike to then store it for the winter... in the spring should sell no problem for the right price.

but you may get lucky who knows good luck !

PAJeep

Are you willing to sell the double bouble windscreen. If so please send me some pics and a price shipped to nj.
prefer to keep the bike as is. If your interested to see what the factory DB looks like there are a few pictures of it further back in the thread.

PAJeep

it's hard to sell a bike this time of the year in the northeast..... nobody wants to bike a bike to then store it for the winter... in the spring should sell no problem for the right price.

but you may get lucky who knows good luck !
definitely hard. been trying to sell since July.

2wheelie

Tell, me about it… I’m trying to sell my 650R Ninja since May and ho luck. I don’t think that 4k is too much to ask for 08 w/2700 miles. Guess ppl are looking for freebies. :D