Flush Turn Signals

my r1 has the same stock turn signals as the fz6r, there is no reason why these shouldn't fit right in there. My greggs flushies on the r1 are held on with a small screw on the backside.

should be very easy as you won't have to splice any wires. Just plug and blink.

I was looking at these as well. Let us know if they fit and if there is any flash rate regulator required to control blink speed.

These look really nice.

I got the Chrome ones, I think they have a mirror look when the bike is off. Didn't really like the other ones. The flash rate regulator is one of my main concerns, as I'm not really a mechanical person when it comes to vehicles.

I didn't bother with the regulator. Who cares if your blinkers are fast or slow? I sure don't. In fact, I'd say people probably notice your blinker more if it's flashing like a strobe light. Mine flash very fast now and I think it's better that way.

True, I was more worried about it being illegal or some sort. But I barely use my blinkers as it is, thats why I'm getting Flush Mounts. My old bike I just popped on new Turn Signals and didn't bother with regulators etc, looked fine/flashed normal to me.

The lights were pretty much a straightforward install. Plug in and Blink, these fit perfectly actually... not perfectly as there was a little bit of space for play but I tightened the backside so they wouldn't move. The flush mounts blink faster than the regular stock but I don't mind. It also doesn't stay on like the stock ones, just goes on when you turn them on, otherwise you'd see chrome dots.

Back