First Bike/Car Wash

I am so proud of my motorcycle club, I wanted to share with you all.

This past Sunday, the 17th, we had our 1st Annual Bike/Car wash and plate sale to benefit the Foundation for Epilepsy and Cerebral Palsy. We were able to make a sizable donation from our proceeds.

Here are a couple pics, all in all, roughly 300 bikes showed up throughout the day. 1 of our members is sponsored by SunDrop soda, so he had his racing bike out there on display and we were giving away free sodas and tshirts.

Plus the owner of the place we threw it at (The Daiquiri Lounge) had a DJ and free pool.

Attachments

Last edited:

CDN6R

That sounds like a really awesome time,,,,,,so where are the pics of the babes in bikini's by the pool?:cool:

Sorry, I meant the bar owner allowed us to use the pool tables for free. And I will have to look through the rest of the pics for the bikini girls. Our photographer was one of the members' kids. So not too many of the bikini girls, mostly bikes.

Crocop43

ThTs freaking awesome....glad u did it for a good cause

CrazyCawi

id get another photographer for more pictures ;)

CrazyCawi

woohooo cant wait to see em :) I was hoping there was more then just 3 lol

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

not much of an event person myself, but thanks for the effort for slackers like me.

only thing I see missing are the girls in bikini's washing down bikes??? :spank:
Dart=

jk jk jk