Finally New York has alert Notice

tractorboy

I live south of Rochester NY in the "Finger lakes Region" and we get alot of bikers just cruisin around down here to the lakes and for scenery. On the way to drop my daughter off at a lake beach I saw it!!!!!!

Lighted trailer sign....
Be Alert....
Be Aware........
Motorcycles are EVERYWHERE !!!!!!

COOL....also saw my first fz6r Here in Rochester Area.....Blue one.....cool
:cool:

Detrich

Nice. Hope more states keep the warning signs up! :)

JonKerr

Elite Member

ME_with_a_B

I'm really not into bumper-stickers, as I think they usually look really stupid on cars -- but I put this one on my car just before bought my bike. I figured -- if at least ONE person every day reads it while I'm driving home from work, it could help save a rider some day:

In Illinois they've hung banners like this in various places along the toll roads too.

tractorboy

As we saw the sign my wife said I didnt expect that. AND she even admitted to me that its "easy" to disregard a motorcycle on the road.........

She says you dont think/they dont register in your brain as a REAL vehicle...

WOW....we need to educate people.....BAD......

NYGirl

Try being me, living oh, 50 miles from The Big Apple, with all those nice people from manhattan who have a drivers license, rent a car twice a year, and drive "upstate" to go apple picking...:banghead:

THEY don't see motorcycles..:eek:

Neither do the People From New Jersey who are so used to muscling everyone else out of the way..:spank:

Sorry for the rant, just sayin'...!

stuna

ya this is great BUT WE HAVE TO MAKE OURSELVES STAND OUT . I USE BRIGHT COLORED RIDING GEAR .
DONT BLEND IN:spank: