Fatbikez - do not order from this site ever!!

Detrich

I only ordered 2 times from Fat Bikez, and in both instances he didn't have the item in stock... I had to email Doug to get the orders properly cancelled and to remind him to refund my credit card.

Although in my cases, the situations were resolved, the end result was that I never actually purchased any product from him. And, the hassle of dealing with the lack of stock and doing refunds basically made me not want to order anything from that web site again- namely because anything listed on there is just "a listing." You never know if he actually has stock or can drop ship it or not.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

krytenx

I wish this thread had been started before I put in my order. :(
I ordered pazzo levers and some bar-ends a few weeks ago. I just got a package today which I expected (based on the email I received) to be both items. But it turns out it was just the bar-ends.
And if I ever do receive my levers I don't hold out much hope for getting them in the right color as I had to make a correction after putting in the order. (Why does he put adjuster color first?)

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

giftedwon

He never did mention that He ended up getting Genuine Pazzo's for $50 since It was my error.

And the linked in info, Address , phone numbers all of that info is over 5 years old. The business is open from 6pm to to 3am . During the hours of 8am to 5pm I run a search engine optimization business among other things. IF anyone has any questions all that you need is do is email me or contact me at the IM' in my sig. I am online a minimum of 15 hours per day so I'm always around for questions.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Last edited:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

DocFZ

I went online to order up an fe kit, and saw the website, and said, "nope, no thanks." One F'ed over customer is enough for me. Thanks for the warning!

krytenx

I wish this thread had been started before I put in my order. :(
I ordered pazzo levers and some bar-ends a few weeks ago. I just got a package today which I expected (based on the email I received) to be both items. But it turns out it was just the bar-ends.
And if I ever do receive my levers I don't hold out much hope for getting them in the right color as I had to make a correction after putting in the order. (Why does he put adjuster color first?)
Finally got my levers today. Surprise, surprise, they're the wrong color. #FAIL

steve1234

Where is my order

The first time I placed an order with fatbikez, the order arrived pretty quickly. So I placed another order in April, I paid straight away via paypal, and now it is mid July (3 months) and I still haven't got my order, I have emailed customer serivce, fatbikez themselves, and Doug. All of these to no avail. I would definately advise people NEVER ORDER from fatbikez. If this is their customer service its a wonder how they could still be in business.
I have also decided to email them all everyday, and bombard them with email's, so as they can't say they haven't received an email.
Today I sent away 14 email's, all saying the same thing.
Thanks to this site, I can now voice my opinion and get the load of my chest.

Sparkxx1

The first time I placed an order with fatbikez, the order arrived pretty quickly. So I placed another order in April, I paid straight away via paypal, and now it is mid July (3 months) and I still haven't got my order, I have emailed customer serivce, fatbikez themselves, and Doug. All of these to no avail. I would definately advise people NEVER ORDER from fatbikez. If this is their customer service its a wonder how they could still be in business.
I have also decided to email them all everyday, and bombard them with email's, so as they can't say they haven't received an email.
Today I sent away 14 email's, all saying the same thing.
Thanks to this site, I can now voice my opinion and get the load of my chest.
Damn I feel bad for you guys, I'm so glad an amazing motorcycle store just opened near my house. I'm planning to give them loads of business just so I dont have to deal with this crap. Phew! Good luck everyone