Fatbikez - do not order from this site ever!!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Sage

Agreed. I had a nice and quick purchase from them once. I then started contacting them for information on other parts and took multiple attempts and weeks to get a response. The business is run poorly and from what FZRblack has said, are very dishonest. Do not give them your business.

husker525

I had made an order a little over a year ago, with no problem. My point of contact was "mike" through Fatbikez. It was strange because all communication was done through Yahoo IM, but he responded at all hours of the day and night.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Sounds like bad news....

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

sbhoopsfan

I am going on 3 weeks and the proton flushies i ordered havent even shipped yet, he keeps coming up with excuses...bad business!

Sage

I am going on 3 weeks and the proton flushies i ordered havent even shipped yet, he keeps coming up with excuses...bad business!
shows on the site that they are out of stock. I think he's toying around with you to try and keep you somewhat happy.

sbhoopsfan

shows on the site that they are out of stock. I think he's toying around with you to try and keep you somewhat happy.
I just emailed Doug again for a refund...i can get them on ebay for 5 bucks more. but i may actually get them.

edk442

i bought a pair of proton flushies off ebay and i would assume it's the same seller. I was provided with a tracking number 4 days after i paid

i ordered the yamaha sport tank bag from fatbikez on feb 18th. feb 21st i received a msg from doug stating "thanks for your order.. i needed to order this from yamaha. i hope to have it this week to ship to you"

you have me worried now that this will turn into a nightmare transaction

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Last edited:

Sage

I just emailed Doug again for a refund...i can get them on ebay for 5 bucks more. but i may actually get them.
The ebay ones are actually cheaper. $89 to your door. Fatbikez is $84 but tack on at least $10 for shipping when i was seeing how much it was going to be so I could go the cheapest route if I pulled the trigger..

sbhoopsfan

The ebay ones are actually cheaper. $89 to your door. Fatbikez is $84 but tack on at least $10 for shipping when i was seeing how much it was going to be so I could go the cheapest route if I pulled the trigger..
I actually go them for 84 with no shipping. Thats why i initially went that route. When i emailed Doug today he said i should have them tomorrow...we shall see..Still no thrilled

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

wizfordman

i ordered a integrated tailight that showed in stock from fatbikez. sent me an e mail stating he had to order some.. it will be in the first of next week. after 4 weeks of waiting and no replies to any e mails i sent, i then sent him a nasty mail. he immediately refunded my money. i will never buy from him again. only thing is the tailight he had was the same shape as the original and i cannot seem to find anywhere else that has the factory shape integrated tailight. all the others i see look flat:(

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member