F/S Showroom Candy Red 2007 Yamaha R6S Chicago area

swatguy

Up for sale is a mint/showroom condition 2007 Candy Red/ Dark Maroon Yamaha R6S. It has 45XX miles as I am still riding it. It's adult owned and was used as a commuter, not a race bike. There is not a swirl mark, scuff, scratch, ding, dent, chip, or any imperfection on the bike. It is washed and waxed weekly during the season. It has some upgrades.
-6k HID Headlights
-Adjustable High Performance Black Clutch and Brake Levers
-Flushmount Front Turn signals
-Integrated Rear Taillight
-Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Racing Bubble Wind Screen
-Custom Color Matching Reflective Wheel Striping/Trim
-Fender Eliminator
- Frame Sliders
-Carbon Fiber Tank Pad
-Fresh Amsoil
-Fresh Brake Fluid

You won't find a cleaner, more well maintained bike anywhere. I could stick this on the showroom floor and you would be hard pressed to tell it was used. I still have all the factory original parts that were upgraded. Come take a look. I am relocating and won't need the bike anymore for the commute. It's super clean, readily available, and easy to show....Title in hand. Contact me [email protected] Asking 5300.00
IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

JSP

Super Moderator
:rof: Good One!! Would you mind explaining the difference between the R6S and the R6????? Thank you
The R6S is a new production 03-05 body style R6. They were very popular so Yamaha continued to make them (with some minor changes) along side the new technology R6.

R6S

R6

Last edited:

swatguy

The R6S as mentioned was popular. Lots of people liked the older body style with more rounded lines than the newer style. So Yamaha kept it in production under the R6S name.
The R6S Is preferred for the street due to the lower torque powerband and a bit more relaxed ergonomics. I love it. It's just a bit more aggressive than the FZ6R but not nearly as leaned and crouched up like the newer body style R6.

It also gets a bit better mpgs as the engines are tuned a bit differently than that of the newer style. I was avg40- 43mpg

Last edited: