Last edited:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

r0ar

Let me talk to my buddy at work, we were talking about bikes and we live right down the road from the burg

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
GLWS, but it is quite the travesty to see it go! :surrender:

CrazyCawi

Yep, I am looking to part ways with the Dragon. I love the bike, but I need the cashola for another project right now.

2011 Copper FZ6R. 1697 miles. Excellent condition. Original owner.

Buncha aftermarket goodies to include flushies, tail tidy, integrated LED taillight (smoke), ZX6R mirrors, Shogun frame sliders, T-Rex swingarm spools (not pictured below), tank pad and of course, the vinyls and the painted windscreen.

Vinyls are removable if you're not into that sort of thing. Also comes with a clear stock windscreen if you're not into that sort of thing.

But the bike turns heads in person if you are into that sort of thing.

Start it off at $6k even OBO. Pick up in person in Fredericksburg VA. You want it shipped, you arrange and pay for it.

PM me, or for faster response e-mail me at [email protected]

If you e-mail make sure to include your screen name please.

Piccies:

if you plan on selling your gear hit me up before you throw out a sale thread mmk ty :)

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

DakinechicK

Wow.... :drool:

Your bike is beautiful! GLWS!! Whoever buys it better appreciate the sh*t out of it!!

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

DakinechicK

WOW! Who? Congrats to them!!

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Sold!

That was fast. Tentative sale agreed to, with a forum member. Taking delivery next week.
Cool! Hope they stick around here.

Szajko

If he wants to post he can, I don't wanna say without his permission. But he was very cool on the phone, and I have a feeling it's going to a very good home.
I am the lucky one purchasing the bike! I am going to continue to take excellent care of it and for those of you who liked seeing it on the forums, it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Szajko

I was going to get a white one next week, but how could I pass up a bike like this?!? It already has all of the mods I was planning on adding to a new one anyways so I guess I was just in the right place at the right time! :)

CrazyCawi

I was going to get a white one next week, but how could I pass up a bike like this?!? It already has all of the mods I was planning on adding to a new one anyways so I guess I was just in the right place at the right time! :)
glad it worked out for you :)

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member