excited!

BoneJj

i just took the plunge and special ordered the valter moto rear sets for the xj6 diversion. should be in in a few weeks and ill post pics on install and fitment.

can't wait to get rid of the nasty oem rear sets as they are my biggest complaint with the bikes look.

ryan
did you mean seat? I don't know what this is that you speak of.

spider2k

Elite Member

BoneJj

in and on. updated first post and will add the rest of the pics tomorrow.
wait, so your new shifter has a peg at the pivot point as well? that seems interesting or am I looking at it wrong?

BoneJj

they are adjustable but for the most part they move the pegs up and back.
Okay, I got you. So it gives you a completely different peg then, interesting. Where are the rest of the pics, lol?

CrazyCawi

dude these are amazing. I need these....and a riding suit. can you also have someone take a picture of you and your leg position on the bike with the rearsets installed...or use a mirror. I wanna see how the body position is altered by this mod.

Captcha

Looks like it will raise your feet up in the rear with the toe towards the ground 15 degree angle it looks like.

spider2k

Elite Member

spider2k

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
So do you lose your rear brake light with this? Looks like the spring assembly can no longer work and you will have no light when you use the rear brake. Unless I'm missing something. Which is entirely possible today.