Ebay Levers vs Pazzo

latony007

so basically you are saying cheaper ones the paint fades but otherwise just as good? what was the cost difference? I bought a pair of black/red ones off ebay and they are going strong after about 8 months so far. However its in the garage all week and only out on the weekends so not much sun fading them.

Gixerhp

The Pazzo's are little tighter after a year of use but i personally think Ebays levers if just bought in silver would be fine!
On the flip side, the cost difference is great, i bought the Ebay levers for $25, plus shipping of i think $9.
Now the Pazzo's are much more expensive, at $179!

So if you buy Silver, you will never know, as for any colors, they fade quickly!
It all comes done to, you get what you pay for.
If you go to Maaco for a paint job, you know what you get.
If you go the high priced body shop, you ride shines!

latony007

The Pazzo's are little tighter after a year of use but i personally think Ebays levers if just bought in silver would be fine!
On the flip side, the cost difference is great, i bought the Ebay levers for $25, plus shipping of i think $9.
Now the Pazzo's are much more expensive, at $179!

So if you buy Silver, you will never know, as for any colors, they fade quickly!
It all comes done to, you get what you pay for.
If you go to Maaco for a paint job, you know what you get.
If you go the high priced body shop, you ride shines!
for $150 difference between them, and no functional difference, id get me a can of spray paint every year :)

luke1088

I bought the ebay ones. They were orange, then faded to copper now silver. They have a little bit of play, otherwise feal good. It's not worth an extra $150 so the paint lasts, thogh id be happy to pay $100 for the proper ones.

Time since fitment 7 months, started fading after 3 weeks, i was refunded.

Qrider682

Oh and by the way, i still have the faded levers, $20 Shipped

Bought a silver one from the2wheels.com. I guess it's the 2014 7 clicks version. I didn't install yet but found the quality incredible for $40. Hope it works as well as it looks.

mokishea

Do you think the black would fade too?? Or just the other colors?

mokishea

I was planning on getting black levers with red adjusters and the adjusters are super cheap to replace once they fade. Wanting to get the extendable (and folding bc that's the only option) levers bc I'm not sure what I would like b/t long and short for each hand and that way I can play around with it and find the best length for each.

But if the black fades too, then it's definitely not worth it to get the expensive version of the cheap levers. I'm not going with ebay though, I'm going with the 2wheels website that's been posted before.