Dynojet Quick Shifter?

b_who

BUMP
Anybody have a quick shifter?

Saw this video and got me really interested
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9peEoViUrA&feature=g-vrec&context=G21b145cRVAAAAAAAAAQ]Sportbike Quick Shifter quickshift Triumph 675 - YouTube[/ame]

found it here Dynojet Quick Shifter Yamaha FZ6R - Indysuperbikes for 190

JonKerr

Elite Member

Chevyfazer

Honestly after taking my bike to the dragstrip and trying every trick in the book, it's going to be more of a novelty item then actually gaining any performance on bikes like ours. I tried using the clutch and clutch less shifting, and my times when the sun was up were always 12.0xx and when the sun was down were 12.3xx (after the sun went down I put race fuel in the bike and couldn't keep the front wheel down on launches) but I was clutch less shifting at wot

wilcya

BUMP... I have ordered the quick shifter and installed it. Though I believe you need a specialized map for it. I have a pcv and when I tried mapping it I had to let off the throttle to let it shift with out clutch. if anyone else has some insight on this, all is greatly appreciated. might be getting it dyno'd and let them tune the quickshifter for me.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rollo1886

Quick Shifter

Hey guys. I have this mod installed on both of my bikes. I have a 2006 Triumph Daytona 675 in addition to my FZ6R. On the Daytona, the quickshifter feels really smooth and fluid. I have noticed a major difference in the bike's attitude on and off the track. The FZ6R is a different story. In all honesty, power shifting works just as well on the Yamaha. IMHO, just doing a simple cost benefit analysis between buying the quick shifter and forgoing the decision, I feel as if i could have skipped this mod. Hope this helps!