Dream Garage

JonKerr

Elite Member

Sage

I love so many motorcycles, but this would be my list I would instantly buy if I won the lottery.

Modern: Triumph Speed Triple R

Cafe: I have one of my favorites ;) Triumph Thruxton

Next choice would be the Ducati Sport Classic or the BMW R NineT

Track Bike: BMW HP4 also, of course :eek:

Touring Bike: Triumph Tiger Explorer XC

danieljardim

Since I got my diavel I can't get over ducati. The bike has no engine. It has a "soul" it's hard to describe, it feels different when you riding it. With that being said, my dream garage would be full of ducatis. Besides my diavel, I would have:

May not be the best supersport out there but I think she looks so good on this tricolore color scheme.

I love the hypermotard. It seems really fun to ride. But I would look really stupid riding my big butt on that skinny seat. Picture a circus bear riding a little kids bicycle wearing a g string. Well, maybe is not a good idea to picture that.

Can't go wrong with a multistrada for an adventure bike. Same diavel engine with a bike design for some on road and light off road use.

As my cafe racer/bobber pick, I wouldn't mind owning a HD Forty-eight.

And to finish, why not a scooter, just to make a fool of myself on those quick grocery store runs.

Before I get the fry pan at home, I would get a spyder for the wife. She likes it.

Last edited:

Chucker

You know Jon, when I started reading this I was thinking I'd have to start pulling pics for my list, but you already have my list. The only difference is, if I was independently wealthy AND had lots of time, I would like to build several cafe racers. Obviously a CB750, but also from other bikes you don't normally see as cafe racers. Most would be from the 70s and 80s, but it would be cool to take a brand new naked bike and turn it into a kick-a$$ cafe racer, IF I had more money than I needed.

danieljardim

I will be content with all of the above! with the exception of the scooter of course lol
Just picture you riding around the neighborhood with the scooter and all your neighbors making fun of you riding that little thing with a pot shaped helmet and 1930 googles, and when you open the garage and show your collection all their jaws will drop. :jawdrop:

Y

yellowfz

To many to list. I'll be happy with the Ducati Hyperstrada coming in a couple a years. :D

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

stupidest thing about a scooter is a decent one cost as much as a real bike so why they hell would you get one?

Im going to do my list a little different, Not what I would get with unlimited money but what I would get within a budget if I could collect some over the years. Not the top bike for each purpose but what would be affordable and suit me as I am not a racer.

keep in mind im short so tall bikes are out, also I have only owned for like a year so several of the bikes you guys listed I have never even heard of.

Id get a cruiser for two and up and my daughter and long rides, something like a Suzuki M50
Id keep my FZ6r for just what it is "all around" and the canyons
id get either an fz1 or a ninja 1000 for when I wanted some extra speed
id get a can am spyder sport version for my everyday going to the store maybe commute on it.

I know you all think im nuts, but im ok with that.

danieljardim

stupidest thing about a scooter is a decent one cost as much as a real bike so why they hell would you get one?

Im going to do my list a little different, Not what I would get with unlimited money but what I would get within a budget if I could collect some over the years. Not the top bike for each purpose but what would be affordable and suit me as I am not a racer.

keep in mind im short so tall bikes are out, also I have only owned for like a year so several of the bikes you guys listed I have never even heard of.

Id get a cruiser for two and up and my daughter and long rides, something like a Suzuki M50
Id keep my FZ6r for just what it is "all around" and the canyons
id get either an fz1 or a ninja 1000 for when I wanted some extra speed
id get a can am spyder sport version for my everyday going to the store maybe commute on it.

I know you all think im nuts, but im ok with that.
You know My wife wants a spyder, so I will get one on my list. I personally think they are really cool.

latony007

You know My wife wants a spyder, so I will get one on my list. I personally think they are really cool.
They are a lot of fun. I have ridden Angeles crest and hauled *** through there on my brothers and that's the old man version with the big *** back seat and speakers and everything. I bet the sport version would rip through there even faster. I had to keep it for a couple months while he was moving. Its kind of like driving an ATV at really high speeds but it grips soooo much better than I thought it would. I also will push it a lot harder than my bike because your not worried about sand, gravel, a rock in the road etc. it has WAY less what my brother and I like to call "sphincter factor" cause there is no falling over period.

Attachments

Bert-Aus

Talking about nuts, totally off topic
Peanut Butter + Nutella = Snickers spread

sorry had to share I only learnt that

BACK TO TOPIC! more pictures pls:iconbeer:

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Chucker

If I was to buy a current Harley, it would have to be the Night Rod.
My issue with these is I can't stand having my feet out in front of me with all my weight on my butt. It not only bothers my back, I feel really unstable.

latony007

My issue with these is I can't stand having my feet out in front of me with all my weight on my butt. It not only bothers my back, I feel really unstable.
lol I have a cruiser and there is definitely different seating positions for them as well. Mine you don't have to stick your legs our too far in front of you and though it feels weird at first you get used to it pretty quick. I am working on getting a corbin seat for it though :)

that VROD or Nightrod is the only Harley I really think is cool and good looking the rest don't really do much for me, especially for the over priced and over loud.