Dream Bike

Fizzer6R

For me there's a number of dream bikes, depending on what I would be using them for.

Pure indulgence - Ducati Desmosedici
I'm with you on this one Jon, 200hp 5 years ago is just incredible! on ebay right now is your chance to get one prev. owned by Jillian Michaels - sorry I'll have to add a sniff the seat joke:p

HP and pure performance aside, for just looks, I'd have any one of these in my living room if I won the lottery - Honda RC30, RC45 or oval piston NR750, or:

Last edited:

daddyrack

Premium Member

BoneJj

I personally don't care for bmw bikes, they are so damn much to repair them, I'd rather have something a little more reliable and cheaper to repair, even if I had the cash to do it without a problem I wouldn't want to just because of the costs.... lol.

daddyrack

Premium Member

b_who

What i want next is the 2010 Yamaha R6 in sexy white :D

but if i had to pick just one bike to pick in the entire world it be ben spies M1 ;)

I would be scared to take that thing out for a spin but hey only get to live once right :cool:

Attachments

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Chucker

I don't see the point in a dream bike for the street. It would look awesome, but I wouldn't be able to use it the way it's supposed to be used. Therefore, my dream bike has to be a track bike.

And if I was just filling up my stable...

Attachments

Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

BoneJj

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member