Do renthal make a front sprocket for our bike?

Lilday

Ordering new chain and sprockets (keeping the stock ratio) and I can't find a front sprocket made by renthal...only rear.

What sprocket do you guys usually go with? Renthal are drilled so lighter and they look cool haha

applejax

Ordering new chain and sprockets (keeping the stock ratio) and I can't find a front sprocket made by renthal...only rear.

What sprocket do you guys usually go with? Renthal are drilled so lighter and they look cool haha
I use driven sprockets.

Y

yellowfz

I know a FZ6 and R6 have the same spline pattern as our FZ6R, so one would fit.

Lilday

I know a FZ6 and R6 have the same spline pattern as our FZ6R, so one would fit.
What year R6? Are you certain?

This is killing me lol

I can't find a front sprocket for the XJ6/FZ6R that doesn't look like crap.

Where can I find the specs for the standard front sprocket (I know it is 16T with 520 pitch) but the spline size specs?

This is what I want:

But I need 520 pitch, 16T and ????fz6r spline size.

Last edited:

Fizzer6R

that is one sexy sprocket, sorry nothing else to ad

applejax

What year R6? Are you certain?

This is killing me lol

I can't find a front sprocket for the XJ6/FZ6R that doesn't look like crap.

Where can I find the specs for the standard front sprocket (I know it is 16T with 520 pitch) but the spline size specs?

This is what I want:

But I need 520 pitch, 16T and ????fz6r spline size.
You don't see the front sprocket so who cares what it looks like.

Y

yellowfz

Yep, that is it, from JT Sprockets, I went through this with mine, only difference was the thickness of .3mm (is the thickness of 3 sheets of standard printer paper, according to my micrometer), which wouldn't seem to make any difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilday

Oops. I didn't realize you had the xj6. Sorry. I do like that "half" cover you have on the sprocket.
No need to apologize :) The XJ6 has the same sprocket cover as the FZ6R but I cut mine with an xacto knife. I think it looks a bit more like a race bike with the sprocket a bit visible haha