:-( Did the deed today

Deputyfarva252

well guys , I sold the bike today , I got what i needed to pay it off plus 15 extra dollars. I feel like Ive been kicked in the stomach , It sucks but the guy i sold it to seemed pretty cool and i did tell him about our Family here online. Just because I dont have the bike doesnt mean i wont still pop in and out .

CrazyCawi

Im really sorry to hera but atleast your out of a sticky situation bro! this economy is TOUGH

anson650

I'm sorry to hear that you sold your bike. Was it your only bike? What are you going to ride? The getting kicked in the gut feeling is bad. I've sold a one that way and a couple that were a relief to see go.
Anson

Jay S.

well guys , I sold the bike today , I got what i needed to pay it off plus 15 extra dollars. I feel like Ive been kicked in the stomach , It sucks but the guy i sold it to seemed pretty cool and i did tell him about our Family here online. Just because I dont have the bike doesnt mean i wont still pop in and out .
Such is life sometimes. Glad you are going to hang around. There will many other days to ride in the future.

findmadhav

I understand the feeling bro. The next few weeks are gonna be painful without the bike as if your arms n legs have been taken off. You will get over it. Really wish and hope you get another FZ6R real soon. Cheers!!

Deputyfarva252

I'm sorry to hear that you sold your bike. Was it your only bike? What are you going to ride? The getting kicked in the gut feeling is bad. I've sold a one that way and a couple that were a relief to see go.
Anson
I have nothing else to ride , Im hoping if this storm does what i think its going to do , Ill work a bunch of overtime and get some FEMA money stroked out for working a disaster area , I dont want it to nail us but its looking inevitable , but then again after saturday a bike might be the least of my worries

roadrat

Hey don't get too down there deputy! I see another bike in your future and real soon... chin up bro!! You'll get it figured out! :thumbup:

John

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Superzoom

My condolences, Deputy.

Hey, would you mind doing me a favour? Can you get the FZ8 as your next bike? I'd love to hear some first hand ride reports. The FZ8 seems like a great upgrade from the FZ6R, and is in the same family, so it's not cheating!