diablo3

monstermike4343

Elite Member

Z3roFlaw

It's an awesome game. When you get to the Inferno difficulty you should really head the tactics advice from this video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEyk63UaBI4"]My Diablo 3 Inferno Tactic - YouTube[/ame]

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzzbomb

Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Saxon237

heh I used to be a huge wow dork for 5 or so years. Got tired of it. Working on Diablo now, about level 40 and into the 2nd Act on Nightmare...falling far behind friends that have already beat the game on inferno difficulty. It's fun, but I've been doing more reading than anything, and of course being a lurker here until I get my bike.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Saxon237

still looking, haven't settled on a color yet. Really like the 2012 white, or the 2011 copper-red. Of course, around here, you pay through the nose for anything that isn't yamaha blue or raven. And I have to go well out of town to get it anyway, nearest in stock is in LA.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Saxon237

well, CC is way too far from me, and shipping would be an issue. And now I don't forsee the 2013's coming out until at least september..dunno if I can wait that long!

Z3roFlaw

been playing a lot of Battlefield 3
10-25 hours a weekend hahaha!!!:deadhorse:
BF3 is an awesome game. I much prefer that game over Modern Warfare.

DakinechicK

I've been playing Super Mario on Wii and can't get past stupid level 5!! Is harder than a lot of the games I'm playing right now.... SERIOUSLY! :D

.....Oh wait, I'm guessing this isn't in the same category as Diablo?

:troll:

Z3roFlaw

still looking, haven't settled on a color yet. Really like the 2012 white, or the 2011 copper-red. Of course, around here, you pay through the nose for anything that isn't yamaha blue or raven. And I have to go well out of town to get it anyway, nearest in stock is in LA.
Don't mean to thread jack but cycletrader shows a 2011 copper (used with only 2,840 miles) at:

Pacific Motorsports
1358 Pacific Coast Highway
Harbor City, CA 90710

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

danieljardim

well, CC is way too far from me, and shipping would be an issue. And now I don't forsee the 2013's coming out until at least september..dunno if I can wait that long!
Has a website called uship.com you put a request for shipping from a place to another and a bunch of carriers send you offers.

I needed to ship a bike from florida to New jersey. One guy was coming this way with a boat and his truck bed was empty. he only charged me 200. comparing to everybody elses quotes for 500.

It's worth the shot.

Saxon237

Don't mean to thread jack but cycletrader shows a 2011 copper (used with only 2,840 miles) at:

Pacific Motorsports
1358 Pacific Coast Highway
Harbor City, CA 90710
Yup, looking at that, and also at a new 2012 white in Simi valley for $7290.