Diablo II vs a night ride

amg14

im at my friends trying to install Diablo II Lord of Destruction but having a hard time do it. this entire time im doing this, to kind of please my friends so we can all play this game, im wishing i was out on my bike. its perfect out tonight in Michigan and there is low humidity (for those of you no in MI we have had an insanely humid summer thus far). this game better be worth it!!!

Attachments

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

amg14

so they gave me the wrong cd key and i basically took over my friends account so he couldn't play. and to make matters worse, the creators of diablo II didn't include an option to enter in a new cd key, therefore i have to uninstall and then reinstall the whole god damn thing. :banghead:

Y

yellowfz

LoD , man that is a old game haven't played that in a few years . Huge fan , level 80 Paladin in Hell level , the "Secret Cow" level classic , "Moo , moo, moo,moo,moo" . Black and White Cows with some attitude .
If you need some special stuff let me know I still have items saved in anticipation of Diablo3 , you might not be able to use it all because of level constraints .

Sparkxx1

LoD , man that is a old game haven't played that in a few years . Huge fan , level 80 Paladin in Hell level , the "Secret Cow" level classic , "Moo , moo, moo,moo,moo" . Black and White Cows with some attitude .
If you need some special stuff let me know I still have items saved in anticipation of Diablo3 , you might not be able to use it all because of level constraints .
Hell yeah I'm waiting for Diablo 3 also xD

Osoreru

I just stopped playing LoD again recently. It's a fun enough game, but when all you're doing is grinding trying to get gear so you can level other characters with better gear, it gets old. I definitely woulda chosen the bike ride.

amg14

Yea I should have gone out on my bike. It was such a nice nite.

It seems like quite a grind type game. I have no idea what's going on cause my friends are taking me through trist and now tomb runs. They said I'll learn along the way... Sort of lrning

iSpoolin

Diablo blows haha, go ride!

Superzoom

Yea I should have gone out on my bike. It was such a nice nite.

It seems like quite a grind type game. I have no idea what's going on cause my friends are taking me through trist and now tomb runs. They said I'll learn along the way... Sort of lrning
Your friends are really selfish. You need to play the game all the way through first. Then you can start wasting time doing runs to collect items. Try playing on your own first and killing Diablo and Baal, if your friends are that selfish.

amg14

i will do the game when i get more acquainted with the game. i wanted to learn to play so i could play with my friends and not just watch them. plus i want to learn a little about D2 before diablo 3 is unveiled.

Osoreru

i will do the game when i get more acquainted with the game. i wanted to learn to play so i could play with my friends and not just watch them. plus i want to learn a little about D2 before diablo 3 is unveiled.
All you really need to know is: Once you beat the game, it gets harder. Then you beat it again, and it gets almost impossible. Then you get gear and can survive the hardest difficulty (somewhat), and kill the same 1-2 bosses over and over again until your character reaches max level (which will likely never happen). I really hope that D3 isn't remotely as grindy as D2 is, or I won't even get it.