Danmoto 3D Clipons? Advice?

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
Last edited:

aburnett

If you get them, let me know how they work out! I have 1 inch lowered in the front as well and was thinking about clip-ons.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Dan-600

I'm not sure if they have enough length to go under the triple tree but I would definitely be anxious to see someone try it. I think I am pulling the trigger on a set of these before spring.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

lark

FINALLY got my clip ons. So far quality seems really good. They definitely won't work under the triple with fairings on. At full height extension they are fairly close to stock bar height (when rolled down as low as possible). One good thing is everyone says you need 1.5 inches of fork to attach most clip ons. I am down about 1 inch and these are about 1 inch. Perfect!

It has been snowing/raining/sleeting off and on. I'll try to get out to the garage to take some pictures later. Of course, you know me, installation and adjustment video to come :D
eagerly awaiting pictures, going back and forth about clip ons. Going to talk to my local shop guy about them and lowering the front and possibly the back. I have been manhandling the bike (or maybe it's manhandling me) being 5'7, I look kind of silly moving it around while I'm not on it. Kind of like wrestling with it. It's doable but I may just get a lowering link and see what happens.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member