Cycle Gear

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

93cc

We have a few in the Seattle area... I have only been to the one in Lynnwood and I agree they ROCK!

06330i

Cycle gear is awesome! I just checked out their online site and was amazed by some of the prices they offer, better prices than things I can get on ebay.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

CtrlAltDl

We have a few in the Seattle area... I have only been to the one in Lynnwood and I agree they ROCK!
I agree, prices are great, and service and selection is excellent.

I bought some heated gear (in Lynnwood, WA) there and the extra large glove inserts don't fit so I brought them back, but unfortunately they were out of the large size that I needed, and they've called me twice to let me know they are still looking for them for me.

Fizzer6R

you can sign up for their specials. those boots, gloves etc that are usually 99. sometimes drop down to 79. even 49. once - makes you wanna buy some even if you dont need right now just for spares

JonKerr

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

EsrTek

Cycle gear in my area, there is only 1, while they have good helpful staff, is always a damn mess. They have hardly anything not Bilt/Sedici in stock to actually try on.
I did get my Dianese jacket for $250 from them.
I have bought bilt golves and boots, both still useable but I do not. The boots seem good, but after 2 weeks use they are about as supportive on the ankle as melted butter would be. The gloves, while useable, the strap broke day 1, but for the $10 I spent on them I just taped it up to fix it.

I did buy 1 sedici thing that has not failed on my yet, leather pants, but then again they got used 1 time last yr, and prolly 1 or 2 this yr (if they hold up). I only got them cause $100 for a 1 day a yr use was alot better than a 2k suit or 3-500$ for just pants.

Good news about their hose brands, is they have lifetime guarantees (don't see why!! when all their shit sucks). So if your willing to deal w the hassle of going into the store to have them replaced when they fail, then it may be worth it. Otherwise stick to the known brands.

BKP

We have two Cycle Gears within a short ride here. While I don't shop there for my jackets, I have bought Sedici perf gloves, which have *really* lasted, as well as both a Bilt rain top, reflective vest, Bilt Ironhorse slider pants, some boots, some *great* "Freeze Out" gear, other things... But, they're very convenient for oil and other fluids, cleaner, lube, filters, accessories...

Plus, they have a no-questions asked return policy if anything they sell fails, for about five years, and a lifetime for their own brand name. So, they're not going to be the price leaders on big name brands, however, they're great when you need something *now*, or for those types of things they sponsor, which happen to work (like the "Freeze Out," Sedici brand outerwear, etc.). And, their sales are sometimes too good to pass on --

Get on their mailing list... they put out a catalog every few weeks.

JonKerr

Elite Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

One in a few miles from us, great store. Like most have said, something tears, rips or breaks, just take it back no questions asked. :)

We go to their bike nights (Cycle Gear) and jam to the rock and roll bands, eat a few wings or hot dogs and just have a good ole time. :D
Never won anything from their give away drawings though.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member