Custom LeoVinceGPCorsa Exhaust Mod

klipnov

Custom LeoVinceGPCorsa Exhaust Mod/Simple AIS Block

I did this custom exhaust a few days ago on my XJ6 Diversion. It's a ninja 250r Leo Vince GP Corsa. Paid RM800($260 usd) all included (exhaust, material and labour).After doing the mod I tested the bike without the dbkiller and decided I need it, too loud!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JulrtdOxtEc&feature=player_detailpage"]XJ6 Diversion Custom Exhaust Mod - YouTube[/ame]

Simple AIS Block Off. I blocked the stock plates with a vinyl tip and it also fits the airbox. Costs around $1.50.

I feel no changes at all. But the bike does feel it's receiving more air because of the reduced clutter. I moved the remaining wire around so that the hole is now wide open instead of getting blocked by it.

Last edited:

pauly69

I'm assumming from the pictures you reused your headers?
Was it really that much louder than stock?
How long did it take to do this swap

klipnov

I'm assumming from the pictures you reused your headers?
Was it really that much louder than stock?
How long did it take to do this swap
1.Yup reused my headers.

2.Much much louder. I'll post a video in a few minutes.

3.It took around 3 hours.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Looks and sounds GREAT!!! Good job man.

klipnov

Thanks guys. Complements goes to the mechanic/welder that did it :)

Actually I just wanted to cut off the tip of the black box. He said he won't do it because I won't be satisfied :D

But I do feel there is some power loss at the bottom end. If I do the airbox mod will it help? Or do I need a juicebox or PCV?

The air box and filter is stock as of now.

JSP

Super Moderator
Get the fuel controller and open the airbox up. Block off the AIS as well to reduce any popping. Cleans things up too. Should get all the loss back and then some.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

klipnov

We have a new option available
EFI Controllers - Electronic Jet Kit - Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Sportbikes, Snowmobiles, Watercraft, Dirt Bikes

I installed one last week, plug and play the same as a JB Pro, except you can tune it yourself without a computer.I'm going to add to my acceleration fuel today and see how it turns out.

I'm going to write up a review after i've had a little bit more experience with it.

We get a bit of a forum discount on them, $25 off, or $50 if we arrange a group buy of 10 or more.So I wanted to mention it.Customer service has been great with them, so if your interested just let me know and I can give you a email adress to the sales manager to ask about overseas shipping.

I forgot to say, great job on the exhaust..Sounds great, buy ear plugs and enjoy
Lookin forward to the review bleedinblue. I made some adjustments to the CO settings on the dash. I think it ran better after the adjustment by bumping up the CO1 and CO2 numbers. I would like to buy an efi controller though in the future.